shape
carat
color
clarity

My new Coach Watch

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Well, it''s fabulous as are all your pieces! I think you made the right choice because it suited you best no matter what anyone else thought! I love the understated elegance and wearability of this watch, it could never have been a "bad" choice!!! I love how it looks on your wrist, and what a great birthday present, never turn down jewelry of any sort, hee hee! Happy Birthday, just in case I missed a thread (don''t think I did, but with all the b-days going on this summer who knows, lol)!
36.gif
35.gif

katiedid

Ideal_Rock
Premium
gypsy, I am in LOVE with that watch! I saw that same one at the Coach store here and was coveting it... My hubby had agreed to get me a "cheap" watch that is a little lighter weight than the nice Swiss Army one he bought me last year. My birthday is this Sunday, so I have been looking for cheap watches (under $100 or so) and still keep going back to that Coach! And your post is NOT helping me out!

Maybe I''ll use the $ my parents are giving me and ask my hubby to just add to that fund. I almost worry though that if I got another nice watch like this, I would stop wearing my Swiss Army. It''s a decent watch and cost over $500. I''m one of those people who buys a watch and wears only one for a while. I had a Movado that I loved and wore for 10 years. I sold it b/c it was 2 tone and I don''t wear any yellow gold at all any more. I consider a "nice" watch anything over a couple hundred dollars though--but boy, looking at these amazing watches people on this forum own... wow!

Ugghh, what to do...

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results