shape
carat
color
clarity

My New Blue Halo Pendent

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

princessv

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 12/31/2005 2:29:20 AM
Author: appletini
Mat, you have way too much bling, I think you need to share with your PSers, I''ll gladly break in that pendant for you.
Haha I came back to drool over the necklace some more and I completely agree with appletini!!!
18.gif

Jelly

Ideal_Rock
Has it arrived yet???

I''m dying to see neckshots and hear what you think.
1.gif

rms

Brilliant_Rock
have I mentioned that blue is my favorite color. Mat, that is just amazing. I love everything about your new necklace. Can''t wait for neck shots!

gailrmv

Ideal_Rock
I showed your pics to my husband (he loved it too) and I even dreamed about that necklace last night! I wish I had one! I hope you LOVE it! This has been a good winter for you with the jewelry!

CoutureFemme

Shiny_Rock
OH MAT!!! I ADORE your new necklace! So much so, that I want for myself! What a beautiful design and the spinel is such a great color and shapely cushion. YAY!

Blue Eyes

Shiny_Rock
Matatora ~ i haven''t been inspired to post in a year or so .. however, in light of your pendant ...

Pretty much perfect, classic, stunning, elegant, regal, graceful, important, smart, stunning, and Happy Blinging New Year !!

With best regards,

Kathleen

MissAva

Ideal_Rock
Date: 12/31/2005 8:47:41 PM
Author: Blue Eyes
Matatora ~ i haven''t been inspired to post in a year or so .. however, in light of your pendant ...

Pretty much perfect, classic, stunning, elegant, regal, graceful, important, smart, stunning, and Happy Blinging New Year !!

With best regards,

Kathleen
Thank you so much, that was very kind.
35.gif

MissAva

Ideal_Rock
Here is the necklace the way it is now, however I am going to have it sent back to correct the things I am displeased with. Modifications were made from the picture I sent and I like it but I would greatly prefer it the other way. The stones on the chain are too far from the pendent and from each other.

01 blue necklace neckshots before being fixed.JPG

MissAva

Ideal_Rock
Neck Shot:

02 blue necklace neckshots before being fixed.JPG

MissAva

Ideal_Rock
Last One:

03 blue necklace neckshots before being fixed.JPG

belle

Super_Ideal_Rock
ohmygarsh
30.gif

i think it looks just divine the way it is, but you are the one that has to wear it (eventhoughiwishitwereme) so get it perfect for you (eventhoughiwishitweremine)

Sundial

Ideal_Rock
I see what you mean Matatora when I look back at the original picture you sent for the design. I think you should get it exactly the way you want, but it really is beautiful!!!

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
It''s gorgeous, but agree it''s different from the original pics. They can fix it in no time flat. Just yummy
30.gif

HOUMedGal

Brilliant_Rock
Ahhh it''s sooo pretty.
30.gif

I do see what you mean about the diamonds, though, and I have to agree that I would prefer them to be closer to each other and to the pendant. That''ll be easy to fix, I''m sure they can do it in no time!!!

BTW, you have beautiful skin too!!! What a nice backdrop for your new sparkly!!!
9.gif

Jelly

Ideal_Rock
Wow Wow Wow! Such a stunning necklace! Congrats!

marvel

Brilliant_Rock
Oh, wow! It''s BEAUTIFUL!!

Kit

Brilliant_Rock
Holy Mackerel! That thing is a stunner. Congrats!
1.gif

Hest88

Ideal_Rock
Damn that''s gorgeous!!!! I do agree, though, that I liked your original design better, but it''s still stunning!

diamondlil

Ideal_Rock
It sure is beautiful on your neck! I went back and compared with your original design, and I agree with you. I like the original better. I wonder why they spaced them out so far? I don''t think making the change will be difficult at all, but I am curious why they changed the design.

MissAva

Ideal_Rock
Date: 1/1/2006 1:03:09 PM
Author: diamondlil
It sure is beautiful on your neck! I went back and compared with your original design, and I agree with you. I like the original better. I wonder why they spaced them out so far? I don''t think making the change will be difficult at all, but I am curious why they changed the design.
I honestly have no clue. I would have said something if I had seen the pictures before it was mailed out..but I am sure I will be contacted about what to do and how long it will take.
The main pendent itself is stunning, really lovely and very nice craftmanship. I am going to ask them to make it a tad less deep.
In the end thought the necklace will be perfect and lovely. I cant wait!
4.gif

Shiny42805

Shiny_Rock
oh WOW - it''s incredible!!!

I adorrrrrre sapphires - what a beautiful, BEAUTIFUL necklace!!!

Wear it in good health.

strmrdr

Super_Ideal_Rock
one word:
YUMMY! :}

congrates :}

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
I am so jealous and agree it will be perfect to wear on your wedding day!

Leila

Brilliant_Rock
It''s beautiful Matatora! I hope it will get fixed and turn out exactly the way you want it in no time.

icekid

Ideal_Rock
holy crap, Mat! That is absolutely gorgeous... I need one want one have to have one
30.gif
hehe, you''re becoming one of the bling queens around here too, girl! it''s just lovely and I am sure WF will make it right.

princessv

Brilliant_Rock
While it does look fabulous on you, I agree with the others that it is quite different from your original design and as you told me before if you don''t love something fix it!
31.gif
(Ok I was ad libbing)

AsscherGirl

Brilliant_Rock
Matatora,

It''s beautiful! Sorry to hear you''re unhappy with it at the current moment, but I''m sure it''ll be fixed to your satisfaction.

I must have showed this thread to at least 5 people already - it''s giving me some bad ideas for an emerald I''d like to have reset!
11.gif

Wear it in good health!

GGLW

Shiny_Rock
Love the design of your necklace! I want one!!! I do agree that your original photo is nicer than the way it turned out, but I''m sure it will be fixed and look just as lovely as your intentions. Hope it doesn''t take too long until you can have that beautiful necklace back to enjoy.

Angel7

Brilliant_Rock
Ohh that''s is BEAUTIFUL!! Congrats. Great job WF!
36.gif

blondie76

Rough_Rock
So gorgeous!!!!!

I love the stone, it is such a beautiful color!
36.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results