shape
carat
color
clarity

My new asscher e-ring...what do you think?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

samiyats

Rough_Rock
I just picked up my custom made asscher e-ring last night. I bought the stone from uniondiamond.com, and had my local jeweler make the setting from 2 pictures I found online. I had reservations about buying the diamond online, but the price was right and with the 30 day return policy I figured what is the risk. I was also concerned about the stone being EGL certified. However, when I got the stone, I loved it and my local jeweler agreed it was a great buy and a beautiful stone. The whole process took about 5 months, but was well worth it. I read every day on this forum about asschers and the more I read the more I fell in love with the stone. Here are the specs and the pics. Let me know what you think.

Square Emerald Cut
1.65 carats
G color
VS2
6.8 x 6.8
Very good symmetry and Polish
59% depth
64% table
Flour: None

Micropave setting
1.5 carats G colored stones

imgnotfound.jpg

imgnotfound.jpg
imgnotfound.jpg
imgnotfound.jpg
imgnotfound.jpg
imgnotfound.jpg

Sparkles22

Brilliant_Rock
Awwwwww I can''t see the pics
7.gif

samiyats

Rough_Rock
I am going to try to attach the pics again. Sorry this is my first post.

asscherering1251978.JPG

Linda W

Super_Ideal_Rock
Oh my that is beautiful. Love the design of it. I am loving Asscher''s more and more. Congratulations.

Linda

samiyats

Rough_Rock
Last one

asscherering789023.JPG

Dee*Jay

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous ring! And I really love the side shots showing all that wonderful pave!

vespergirl

Ideal_Rock
Great stone, beautiful ring! What a spread for a stone that size - I really like the asschers that aren''t as deep - the steps are so pretty and even.

samiyats

Rough_Rock
Thank you...I was actually concerned that because it was not deep that it would not look good, but because it was so much bigger than all the other 1.5-1.75 stones I was looking at I gave it a try and I am very happy with it. Its sparkles a lot and has that deep look that I love.

DMBsGirl

Brilliant_Rock
Asschers are mesmerizing! Your ring is gorgeous!
30.gif

kcoursolle

Super_Ideal_Rock
Beautiful ring and a spready asscher to boot!! I love the micropave detail on the ring!!! Congrats!

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
What a beautiful ring! I love how glittering it is from that diamond encrusted setting!

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Wow gorgeous! I love Asschers
30.gif
30.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results