shape
carat
color
clarity

My New 1.32 Upgrade abd Diamond Wedding Band

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

katebar

Brilliant_Rock
other side

katebarback.jpg

katebar

Brilliant_Rock
this is how it slots in

katebarsidewin.jpg

katebar

Brilliant_Rock
And why I have your attention

katebarflow1.jpg

sunshine14

Shiny_Rock
Amazing!! What a beautiful set!

That ''cut-out'' is actually really cool, almost totally unnoticeable I bet!

No wonder your client was distracted...that thing is like a sparkle-factory! I''m supposed to be prepping for my class tomorrow, and all I can do is stare at your set!

Congrats!

katebar

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks Sunshine14. The cut out is hardly noticeable your right. And this is a major time waster this little sparkler
28.gif

katebar

Brilliant_Rock
on a gorgeous lush tropical leaf

katebargreenpl.jpg

katebar

Brilliant_Rock
On my favourite flower a frangapanni

katebarfrang.jpg

katebar

Brilliant_Rock
Detail of the claws

katebarclaw.jpg

katebar

Brilliant_Rock
Whoops sorry too big
Here''s my beauty getting to meet some other favourite things of min Pashminas
9.gif

katebargren.jpg

katebar

Brilliant_Rock
Loving this combo

katebarbluep.jpg

katebar

Brilliant_Rock
And mauve looks luscious too
30.gif

katebarpashmauv.jpg

katebar

Brilliant_Rock
Dark green works too

katebarfir.jpg

katebar

Brilliant_Rock
Last one head detail

katebarheaddetail.jpg

havernell

Brilliant_Rock
Ahh, I see how the "cut" works- they left the top of the doughnut, so the prongs had something to rest on, but cut out the bottom part of it on one side. That''s brilliant!

I am definately going to ask for this to be done to my e-ring too! I''m so glad you posted- I''m really thrilled to see a great solution to a problem I''ve been worrying about. Also, it''s so fun to see a ring similar to mine (we have such good taste!
31.gif
) on someone''s finger (my proposal is still coming- the ring is in a safety deposit box as we speak).

Thanks again and enjoy your ring (especially in combination with your pashminas)!

katebar

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 2/6/2007 3:15:35 PM
Author: Swedeabroad
Congrats! What a stunning and classic set you have
36.gif
I would love to see more pics if possible
31.gif
Thanks Swedeabroad I sort of took you up on your request now I better get back to the rest of my life
20.gif

Swedeabroad

Rough_Rock
Love the details and I''m looking for a similar setting. I might just contact GOG and see if the can help me to find a stone for my e-ring I''m just nervous to buy something so precious and expensive over the internet
23.gif
I would like to send you a personal message with a few questions but I don''t know if its possible?

katebar

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 2/7/2007 6:29:00 AM
Author: Swedeabroad
Love the details and I''m looking for a similar setting. I might just contact GOG and see if the can help me to find a stone for my e-ring I''m just nervous to buy something so precious and expensive over the internet
23.gif
I would like to send you a personal message with a few questions but I don''t know if its possible?
Unfortunately Swedeabroad pricescope no longer has private messaging. I would have no hesitation in recomending GOG they were fantastic + I put my stone on layaway and paid it off over a few months.

Stone Hunter

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 2/6/2007 9:28:03 PM
Author: katebar
Detail of the claws
That''s a REALLY nice stone and I LOVE the prongs on your ring. HAPPY 20th!

It looks so perfect on your hand.

katebar

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks stonehunter. Still love it and can''t believe I managed to pull it off
9.gif
as my husband has always said I am allergic to diamonds
6.gif

Jewels

Shiny_Rock
Congrats Katebar on your anniversary and your new stunning rings!!! Love the leaf and the last flower pics too.

katebar

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 2/11/2007 12:03:44 AM
Author: Jewels
Congrats Katebar on your anniversary and your new stunning rings!!! Love the leaf and the last flower pics too.
Thanks Jewels i think the leaf one is very cool
10.gif
. Your rings really inspired me. I just had never thought about getting the diamond wedding band but one look of yours set me on my path
30.gif

Shay37

Ideal_Rock
Wow, I don''t think that amazing is enough of a word for that beautiful set. Katebar, they are gorgeous. The diamond is unbelievable, and the settings to show it off. The wedding band Garry made is to die for. The stones in it are as lovely as your main diamond. Droooooooling on my keyboard. I think yours is now one of official faves. Thank you for all the pics.

shay

Jewels

Shiny_Rock
Date: 2/11/2007 2:59:52 AM

10.gif
. Your rings really inspired me. I just had never thought about getting the diamond wedding band but one look of yours set me on my path
30.gif
A solitaire and a diamond band is my absolute fav look. Your diamond band jazzes up your solitaire, and the set together looke like a million bucks
19.gif

katebar

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 2/11/2007 10:35:43 AM
Author: Shay37
Wow, I don''t think that amazing is enough of a word for that beautiful set. Katebar, they are gorgeous. The diamond is unbelievable, and the settings to show it off. The wedding band Garry made is to die for. The stones in it are as lovely as your main diamond. Droooooooling on my keyboard. I think yours is now one of official faves. Thank you for all the pics.

shay
Wow thanks so much shay. Garry I think does not llike US cleaners and he gave me a bottle of his ''special'' cleaner (mostly clouduy ammonia) and I used it today and boy did it bring out more sparkles. I need to get a baby toothbrush to manage the wedding ring but it stll came up beauiful
36.gif

katebar

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 2/11/2007 11:35:01 AM

Date: 2/11/2007 2:59:52 AM

10.gif
30.gif
A solitaire and a diamond band is my absolute fav look. Your diamond band jazzes up your solitaire, and the set together looke like a million bucks
19.gif
Your right Jewells but because we are so diamond savy thanks to pricescope they cost a whole lot less than 1 milllion dollars
9.gif

flopkins

Ideal_Rock
katebear it is lovely and congrats on the 20th, I look forward to that day for my DH and I!!! (not necessarily for an upgrade, but ya know, it wouldn''t hurt!!!
31.gif
)

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Well, I have no idea how I could have missed this, but please accept my sincere but delayed congratulations on your beautiful new rings!!! That is very much the look I like, and I also have a beautiful H&A stone from GOG! So naturally, I love your set!!!
30.gif

IrishAngel7982

Brilliant_Rock
Wow it''s gorgeous! I love the head on that ring! Congratulations on 20 years!

jfo

Brilliant_Rock
katebar, I saw your ring in another thread, but finally got to look at all the pictures in this one and your upgrades are beeeeeeautiful!

katebar

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks jfo and flopkins I am a lucky girl but luckier to have known my DH for 23 years
30.gif

Thanks diamondseeker2006 .Your rings were certainly inspiration for my set and I adore your stone and wedding band. I''m just sorry I never got to see your ring in its new home though but if you end up with a new setting from MM I''m sure it will be stunning.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results