shape
carat
color
clarity

My name is Sha...

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Sha

Ideal_Rock
...and I''m a Pricescope Addict.
15.gif

I think I check PS at LEAST 15 times a day.

Is that bad? What about you?

Fly Girl

Ideal_Rock
I''m with you Sha. Otherwise, how is it I''m checking this during a particularly boring phone conference right now?

Total PS Addict.
6.gif

lyra

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I spend way too much time surfing here. I check in all throughout the day and night when I''m near the computer!
31.gif

treysar

Brilliant_Rock
I''m the same way. I call this website female p0rn.

strmrdr

Super_Ideal_Rock
only 15 times?
Wait till it becomes 15 times an hour!!!
heehehehehe
I''m glad too have you here!!!!
35.gif

Miscka

Brilliant_Rock
Ok I feel a lot better about myself, knowing I am not alone
9.gif

bettymac

Shiny_Rock
Add me to the Pricescope Anonymous Club. Can''t go to sleep until I check it one last time. Do I need therapy?

kcoursolle

Super_Ideal_Rock
Oh yeah...I''m bad!!! 15 times a day no problem for me, I need to join PAC too LOL!!

Sha

Ideal_Rock
OH good!!
36.gif
I was starting to think that I''m turning into an addict or something. Maybe we''re ALL addicts?
33.gif

This is the only site I check so often during the day.. except for my Yahoo mail. I wonder if I''ll still check it so much after I''m married... Probably.

isaku5

Ideal_Rock
I love this site too, but will admit to only 10 checks a day; one of them has to be just before I go to bed! Definitely somewhat addicted (which is like being a little pregnant hehe).
36.gif

Sha

Ideal_Rock
My schedule is ... once in the morning (when I reach to work)... a couple times mid-morning, then DEFINITELY during lunch (relax andr read new PS entries)... then maybe once or twice mid afternoon... then DEFINITELY again after work... couple times in the evening... and DEFINITELY before I go to bed.

Yikes!! I do believe spend a good quarter of the day on the Internet.
14.gif

scarleta

Brilliant_Rock
Sha: ;if you start checking more often your memberships dues will go up..
Just ask Richard...
Just kidding...

Harleigh

Ideal_Rock
LOL...I''m on here ALL the time...it''s a wonder I get anything done at all anymore???

I check PS first thing in the morning, as soon as I get to work, during my recesses and lunch, after school, and then the moment I get home, here I sit and catch up on everyone else''s topics and questions for hours on end each night, and then one last check again before bed...addicted, NOOOOO! Obsessed, YES!
9.gif

I guess I just keep hoping that everyone else''s wedding efforts/foils/turmoils, etc... will help to put my own wretched/wrecked wedding plans into better perspective...I mean, seriously, who knew this could be so much WORK???
14.gif

Truly, though, I really appreciate everyone''s advice and suggestions on here, and it''s comforting to know that others have some of the same questions, concerns, frustrations, and more, and I sincerely love to see everyone''s happiness when all of their hard work has paid off and they return from the wedding of their dreams.

Thanks for sharing and hugs everyone!
emhug.gif
emhug2.gif

wifey2b

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 9/14/2007 12:21:56 PM
Author: strmrdr
only 15 times?
Wait till it becomes 15 times an hour!!!
heehehehehe
I''m glad too have you here!!!!
35.gif
Giggle like he does looking for me - giggle

Welcome Sha - come on in anytime and enjoy a spell with us :}

gemgirl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I''m with Sha. I''ve been lurking at PS for years but just started posting this year and I''m enjoying the heck out of myself.
I think diamonds are the most interesting and fascinating things on the planet......... but that''s just me :). My hubby has his fishing and I have my rocks. LOL! I''m on the computer everyday (we do volunteer work) and I do check the site a few times during the day to see if anyone has posted any new pics. My diamond guy laughs and says I may need a 12 step program. I am very happily hooked.

ice_princess

Rough_Rock
Nope. you''re not alone
35.gif

upgrading mama

Brilliant_Rock
definately...not....alone....here....

I check it pretty well everytime I''m at the cp. like email!

bee*

Super_Ideal_Rock
me too! It''s the first site I check when I go online and Im meant to be studying now but instead Im sitting here typing this! Oh well, there could be worse things to be addicted to!
3.gif

TravelingGal

Super_Ideal_Rock
You guys are my work water cooler. I work from home so either I read PS or I talk to myself. I think the former is less wacky and scary.

My computer is on from 8 am until midnight or so, and PS is always running in the background. I check in frequently in between tasks because I just need a break...often!

snlee

Ideal_Rock
I go on PS frequently too. I need those breaks at work. Sometimes when I''m super busy, like today, I don''t get to check until the afternoon. So sad. LOL. Add me to PAC.
2.gif

Sha

Ideal_Rock
Ha.. I guess we all appreciate the support we get on this site. It''s good to know that, all over the world, others are going through the same things that you are.
1.gif

OK..I''ve been on for the past 1/2 hour when I should be studying. (sigh..) .. signing off now!

Happy posting, ladies !

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results