shape
carat
color
clarity

My morning with Nancy Stacy, AGA IGI MGA APP GAG SAS...hee hee

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

sanfranciscoellen

Brilliant_Rock
Just wanted to post another loud endorsement for Nancy Stacy, the Bay Area''s very own Master Gemologist Appraiser. I drove for 50 minutes to get to her in Walnut Creek from my home in San Francisco, and spent two and a half hours watching her navigate three diamond rings and a billion cool techie tools.

But the end result is that I''m appraised and happy to report that my new asscher is up to snuff!

I must say it was hilarious to watch her hunched over the microscope for nearly 15 minutes, and when I finally asked her what she had been doing for so long, she grumbled, "Looking for the pinpoints". After all of that time, she found only one of the two, at 50x magnification, and finally gave up on the second. That''s a good little VVS2!

I got to play with an idealscope and ASET and gaze at my ring. I thumbed rappaport issues and trade magazines and watched her work, peppering her with questions when I could think of them. Very cool.

Anyway, I just wanted to let anyone on the west coast in need of a great appraiser to follow the path to Nancy Stacy.

Hooray!

Sundial

Ideal_Rock
How fun that you got to watch her work and stay around for questions! Thanks for sharing your experiences.

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
Nancy is great..I stayed around a time or two as well....watching the process makes appraisals look like fun!

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
That''s great, sounds like a lot of fun. From what I hear she is great.
1.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results