shape
carat
color
clarity

My mini upgrade is here!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Linda W

Super_Ideal_Rock
It is beautiful!!!! I LOVE those arrows and it looks gorgeous on your hand. Beautiful ring!!!!!!

Linda

poshpepper

Ideal_Rock
Is gorgeous!!! And I love the picture where you put the ring on the figurine of the couple embracing... just lovely!!!

Congrats on your upgrade!!!!

Beacon

Ideal_Rock
So pretty maisie! Contgratulations on your upgrade; it''s a beautifu stone.

sugarplum

Brilliant_Rock
Congrats Maisie! Love the 4th pic you posted. So pretty!

katiedid

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Maisie, I absolutely love it. It is gorgeous! And if I were you, I''d wear it around the house. It''s meant to be worn and enjoyed! I wear mine all the time except for sleeping, showering, and working out. I can''t stop looking at it--especially in the car. I keep thinking if I don''t stop, I''m going to have an accident but it catches my eye and I just can''t help myself!

You did great on the upgrade--very noticeable and VERY beautiful.
emthup.gif

Mrs Mitchell

Ideal_Rock
Congrats, Maisie! It is perfect. Fantastic photos, too.
Wear it in good health and happiness.

Jen

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Wowzers Maisie! It looks huge; congrats on your lovely new stone!!!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow. It is gorgeous. Congratulations.

Harleigh

Ideal_Rock
Hooray for you!
36.gif

I love the arrows picture...it looks just fabulous!

Wear it in good health!

Maisie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Aaah thank you everyone! Its really great that you all share my excitement!

My husband was like ''yeah its nice''......... Nice? NICE??? Its totally amazingly beautiful!!!

Men huh?

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
So Maise, purely out of curiosity, do you notice any difference between this and your other stone?
41.gif

Maisie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/25/2007 5:20:17 PM
Author: Ellen
So Maise, purely out of curiosity, do you notice any difference between this and your other stone?
41.gif
I can see the slight colour difference. I must be more colour sensitive than I thought. I don''t see the head obstruction thingy anymore than I did in my other stone. Mind you I never quite understood what it meant anyway lol!

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/25/2007 5:29:30 PM
Author: Maisie

Date: 7/25/2007 5:20:17 PM
Author: Ellen
41.gif
I can see the slight colour difference. I must be more colour sensitive than I thought. I don't see the head obstruction thingy anymore than I did in my other stone. Mind you I never quite understood what it meant anyway lol!
lol

Well, now you know what your color tolerance level is, for your next upgrade....
27.gif

Maisie

Super_Ideal_Rock
I surely do!!
36.gif

yellowsparkles

Shiny_Rock
Congrats Maisie!
I was out of town = in Torquay for the past few days. We stopped in Bath and I saw a Goldsmiths and I thought of you. How funny. I came home to see pics of your new ring. It is stunning. Enjoy!

kcoursolle

Super_Ideal_Rock
It''s so beautiful on you, great pictures too!!! What a lovely and classic ring. You must be thrilled.

divergrrl

Ideal_Rock
Stunning Maisie, simply stunning. I lurrrrrrrrrrrve your ring. You deserve something sparkly & happy with all the crud that''s been going on around you. And the bigger stone might come in handy if you ever have to smack that gross guy you work with around! LOL. Just kidding!! (not really....)

I am really impressed with the whiteness of the I/J Whiteflash stones I''ve seens on here (LynnB & Mara have J''s and they are soooo white...I guess..when they say Whiteflash they really mean it!).

I am so happy for you...enjoy your new sparkly & wear it proudly!

onedrop

Ideal_Rock
Maisie, your upgrade is gorgeous!!! And so white! I had to go back and check the stats for the color. You did a great job picking the diamond, wear it well.

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful, Maisie! I love this size on you...you picked out a great upgrade stone!

Diamond*Dana

Ideal_Rock
Premium
It is gorgeous Maisie! Congratulations and enjoy!

iheartscience

Super_Ideal_Rock
It''s gorgeous, Maisie! It looks extremely white and it looks great on your hand! And it definitely looks bigger! I guess your next upgrade will have to be a 1 carat, eh?
11.gif

rocks&purses

Shiny_Rock
CONGRATS, Maisie! What a beautiful upgrade :).

Maisie

Super_Ideal_Rock
A carat sounds lovely!! I have to wait a while though - never mind, new wedding band next year (even though I''m not allowed to wear it until we renew vows in April 2009!). I can keep trying it on - and obviously I will need to have a complete new photo shoot for it!!
9.gif

risingsun

Ideal_Rock
Many congrats
36.gif

Rock Candy

Brilliant_Rock
Maisie, it looks fantastic!! Even though it was a "mini" upgrade - it made a major difference!!! Your ring is gorgeous and so well deserved! Congrats!

cutes814

Brilliant_Rock
maisie, your new upgrade looks beautiful!

Fly Girl

Ideal_Rock
Maise - Beautiful ring. Do you really think it is too big to wear around the house? Or are you just being careful because it is new? I hope you can wear it just about all the time. It should be enjoyed!
36.gif

anchor31

Ideal_Rock
Congrats! It''s gorgeous, enjoy!

Stone Hunter

Ideal_Rock
Premium
As I said on another thread you picked a stunning stone!

I take my ring off to scrub pots and other "hands on" housework but otherwise I wear it. I enjoy being able to look at it -- OK stare at my ring. And if I do that in public my husband tells me to stop.

So wear it as much as you can at home. It is yours to enjoy!

Maisie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/26/2007 11:02:44 PM
Author: Fly Girl
Maise - Beautiful ring. Do you really think it is too big to wear around the house? Or are you just being careful because it is new? I hope you can wear it just about all the time. It should be enjoyed!
36.gif
I think I am just being careful because its new. I am more worried about scratching the platinum than banging the diamond. I have worn it practically non stop since I got it though lol!! I love it so much! I was in the garden before and took this gorgeous photo!

sunlightpic11.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results