shape
carat
color
clarity

My Man''s wedding band (with secret diamond!)

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

mia1181

Brilliant_Rock
Yay! It came today!

I had whiteflash make a wedding band with a little diamond hidden inside the band. I love it! They did a great job! I worked with Jamie who was awesome BTW!

I totally got this idea from here (I know... total copycat!) and I thought it would be perfect for my FI''s band. He''s always joking that I get all the diamonds and he gets nothing
2.gif
Plus, he knows I am totally obsessed with diamonds and I keep telling him I want him to wear diamonds too! (Just teasing of course!
9.gif
) His response is "NO DIAMONDS! I JUST WANT A PLAIN (CHEAP!) BAND!" Anyway, I think he is seriously afraid that I got him a full-on eternity band! I am totally loving it.

So he doesn''t know the diamond''s in there and I''m not going to tell him either. I want to see if he''ll notice it on his own. And if he doesn''t I''m going to casually mention "aren''t you glad you got bling too?" or "I just love men that wear diamonds." We''ll see how it goes!

Well anyway here it is....

box1jjjjjjj.JPG

mia1181

Brilliant_Rock

box2jjjjjj.JPG

mia1181

Brilliant_Rock

box3jjjj.JPG

mia1181

Brilliant_Rock
there she is....

close1jjjjj.JPG

mia1181

Brilliant_Rock

close2jjjjjj.JPG

mia1181

Brilliant_Rock
With my band....

withmjjjj.JPG

mia1181

Brilliant_Rock

withmjjjjj.JPG

mia1181

Brilliant_Rock

wmfingjjjj.JPG

mia1181

Brilliant_Rock
All 3

alfingsjjj.JPG

Love in Bloom

Ideal_Rock
What beauties! That is quite a handsome band
2.gif

mia1181

Brilliant_Rock

alltabjjj.JPG

mia1181

Brilliant_Rock
Okay last pic!

altabjjjjj.JPG

Sharon101

Brilliant_Rock
I love it!!! It shows a very special love that you have for your Guy. Its like you both have a little secret and I think thats fantastic. It also looks fabulous and shows a very naughty sense of humour!!! Like you dont take life too seriously and enjoy a bit of fun.
36.gif

Hera

Ideal_Rock
I''m not usually a fan of men''s rings with diamonds but that''s really great. You''re a true Pser!

sugarplum

Brilliant_Rock
that''s great, mia! you''ll have to let us know his reaction!
2.gif
what''s the size of the secret diamond?

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
Nice!

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
What a handsome band that is, love the secret diamond. WF did a great job!!
36.gif

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

Great rings!

cheers--Sharon

coatimundi_org

Ideal_Rock
A very handsome band indeed!
36.gif
Lovely rings all around!

lovelee

Shiny_Rock
Oh my gosh!! That''s totally what I planned on doing!
And I thought I was being totally original....
40.gif

2.gif
I love it! It''s fabulous! I''m sure he''ll love it too.

Diamond*Dana

Ideal_Rock
Premium
That is a very handsome band, and the secret diamond is just so sweet...I am sure that he will love it!

Buffy01

Shiny_Rock
Very ingenious, I love it. My husband will not wear a band with a diamond in it, but that would work, what a fantastic idea, and I love the whole set you both have. Beautiful.

777_LDY

Brilliant_Rock
Wow, your set and his band look so amazing together! What wonderful pictures you took too to show them off!! Just beautiful!!

noelwr

Brilliant_Rock
I think that''s really fantastic that he let you design his ring. And you kindly took his wishes into consideration but also had your way with the diamond and now the both of you can be happy. really clever! if this is the way you are with all your decisions, I believe your marriage is going to be an extremely successful one.
36.gif

reyang

Rough_Rock
i LOVE that idea
30.gif
it really ties together all your rings with the princess cut theme. i was thinking about doing the same thing after seeing Dennis Quaid's wedding band made to compliment his wife's ering.

dquaidweddingband1234.jpg

Rock Your Socks

Shiny_Rock
That is a really good idea...i know my man didn''t really want any bling on his engagement ring but that is nice...

mia1181

Brilliant_Rock
Sorry it took me so long to respond! I have been so tired from work lately. Thank you all for the compliments!!!!!
1.gif

So I showed FI the ring and he loved it! Jewelry is not exactly his thing, so it wasn''t like he was jumping around with excitement, but I know he loves it. Its exactly what he wanted plus a little bit of what I wanted! Of course, he didn''t even notice the diamond at first. I was going to wait a while before pointing it out, but I couldn''t. I''m too impatient!

Here''s the reenactment:

Me- "Will you marry me?" (got down one knee and presented the ring)
Him- "Oh, is that my ring?" (takes the ring and looks at it) "Wow its nice!"
Me- "See- now you got some bling too!"
36.gif

Him- "Yup"
1.gif

Me- "Now you have fancy jewelry too!"
36.gif

Him- "Uh-huh"
1.gif
(Walks into the kitchen looking for food)
Me- "Now you can be all sparkley too!"
9.gif

Him- (Nods)
Me- "Now I''m not the only one with diamonds!"
37.gif

Him- "Okay" (totally not getting it!)
33.gif

Me-
20.gif
"Did you look at what I had put in the inside of the ring?"
Him-
6.gif
"Oh, You put something inside?!?!" (runs back to get the ring and look)
Me- "Yep"
12.gif

Him- "Oh, I see... It''s a mountain!" (Referring to the Whiteflash logo!
9.gif
)
Me- No, THIS! (pointing to the diamond)
Him- "Oh cool! You put a diamond in there? That''s cool!" (Very excited for a few minutes and then goes back into the kitchen looking for food!)

So he definitely loved it. I even told him how much more it cost to put it in, and how everyone told me not to do it and he still liked it!

mia1181

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 4/17/2008 6:25:55 PM
Author: Love in Bloom
What beauties! That is quite a handsome band
2.gif
Thanks to everyone that called it handsome! Thats exactly what it is... Handsome on the outside and Purrrdy on the inside! Shhhh! Don''t tell anyone!

mia1181

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 4/17/2008 7:05:14 PM
Author: Sharon101
I love it!!! It shows a very special love that you have for your Guy. Its like you both have a little secret and I think thats fantastic. It also looks fabulous and shows a very naughty sense of humour!!! Like you dont take life too seriously and enjoy a bit of fun.
36.gif

Ha! You totally "got" my idea! Everyone of my friends and family that I told I was doing this hated the idea and thought it was stupid! My sister even implied that it was selfish of me to do by saying "So let me get this straight... you are going to pay extra for a ring when he specifically told you he wanted a cheap one, to get him something HE doesn''t care about but YOU love?" I was like, "yep!"

mia1181

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 4/18/2008 3:44:18 PM
Author: noelwr
I think that''s really fantastic that he let you design his ring. And you kindly took his wishes into consideration but also had your way with the diamond and now the both of you can be happy. really clever! if this is the way you are with all your decisions, I believe your marriage is going to be an extremely successful one.
36.gif
Awwww!!!!! That is the sweetest compliment ever because you''ve complimented my relationship! We are eloping so since we are not going to be able to enjoy some of the more traditional parts of planning a wedding, we are really having fun where we can. I surprised him with his ring and he is surprising me with the honeymoon. Oh, and I think I am going to have a little cake made and when we go out to dinner after we get married, I am going to have them bring it out!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results