shape
carat
color
clarity

My Maid of Honor Dropped Out

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Amzizzle

Shiny_Rock
I know this might sound weird,but I''ve moved on from disappointed to excited.I love my friend who replace her so much (she lives down the street and we hangout at least twice a week to drink wine and watch bad t.v (It''s a guilty pleasure).

I say this because my old MOH was dictating the bridesmaid dresses

EX:

-She didn''t want to try anything on (so we decided on J.Crew)
-She only wanted to wear the chocolate brown color (she said no to the green color in my wedding)
-She wanted it as cheap as possible (even if that meant the other bridesmaid would have to spend close to $300)Oh and she is financially very well off.
-In addition to that she wanted my bachelorette party to be in Vegas (I live in Florida,and so does she)but didn''t want to chip in at all to get me there.(I told her I couldn''t afford it with the wedding expenses)

So now I get to take my two girls to a bridal salon to try on dresses,and have the fun experience that I was hoping to have from the start.
1.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results