shape
carat
color
clarity

My Love Affair with Diamonds (a story with pictures!)

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

HooCares

Shiny_Rock
I think this shot shows the sparkle of the stones. Please don''t mind the black fingernail polish--it''s Halloween!

IMG_3998small.jpg

HooCares

Shiny_Rock
And lastly, a wrist shot...
36.gif

IMG_3997small.jpg

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
fabulous COLLECTION, love it all
30.gif
30.gif
36.gif

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
What a journey, thank you for sharing with us
1.gif

Your pieces are lovely. I esp. like your sapphire eternity and your dbty bracelet - I want one of these in rose gold so badly right now, my eyes are far bigger than my wallet..

Mrs Mitchell

Ideal_Rock
OMG! You have exquisite taste. Your collecting is amazing and absoutely freaking stunning!

Congratulations on the birth of your twins, too. I''m so sorry you had problems but how good to hear that they''re doing well now. Your momma ring is the most beautiful and special one in the whole collection, I think.

Thanks for posting these amazing pieces.

Jen

Diamond*Dana

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I love everything you posted! I think that your grandmothers ring might be my favorite, but boy is it a close call with your other beauties! Thank you for sharing!

Stone Hunter

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 10/31/2009 9:05:15 PM
Author: HooCares
And lastly, a wrist shot...
36.gif
Oh Yeah!! I thought I''d like it and I do really really like it. Looks perfect on your wrist. Thank you for sharing your photos with us and providing all of the details.
9.gif

04diamond<3

Ideal_Rock
I absolutely love the stories with each piece of jewelry!!! It just makes them so much more special
9.gif
They''re all beautiful pieces!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results