shape
carat
color
clarity

My long-awaited new sparkly!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Harriet

Super_Ideal_Rock
You joined the club.
36.gif

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 7/9/2007 1:19:40 AM
Author: Harriet
You joined the club.
36.gif
LOL! I did, I did! Unfortunately not the exclusive Cartier club, but still....the rolling ring club! I''m ecstatic!
35.gif

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
It is so great looking and looks great on your hand!

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks DF and everyone else!!! You all are so complimentary...and so sweet!
35.gif

poshpepper

Ideal_Rock
Wow its beautiful!
Congrats on your new piece!

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Monnie, I love it! You have very pretty hands too. Cograts on such a pretty ring!!

BigDiamonds

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 7/9/2007 1:18:12 AM
Author: monarch64

Date: 7/8/2007 6:27:50 PM
Author: BigDiamonds
Beautiful!
36.gif
Worth the wait, I think! Do they make them all to order? Is it comfortable?

So many questions from someone who absolutely does not have one in mind even a little bit...
31.gif
LOL! Apparently if you want a not-so-common size, or if you want something made in different colors of gold they will make it for you. Check out the site and you''ll see what sizes and colors their stock rings come in. I had seen a few PSr''s here get the tri-colored rolling rings in different widths, with diamonds or without, and decided I wanted mine in all white gold with one diamond scattered band, which wasn''t offered as a stock ring, so that''s part of the reason mine took a while to arrive. As for your other question: it is really comfortable! I thought it might be cumbersome or strange-feeling, but all the bands are so rounded it just feels like a regular ring, isn''t that funny? AND I can just roll the whole thing off my finger whenever I please. I love it. You should totally get one, BigDiamonds!!!
31.gif
9.gif
Enabler!
2.gif

Love in Bloom

Ideal_Rock
Look beautiful Monarch! I love the design you chose
2.gif

bling*diva*

Ideal_Rock
~~I love it...I love creative rings like this one!!!!

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks poshpepper, skippy, LIB, and BlingDiva! BD, that''s a huge compliment coming from you since you so consistently keep your finger on the pulse of all things blingy!
9.gif
And thank you everyone who complimented my hands...I''m no hand model so it was as good to hear those words as it was hearing the thoughts on my new ring!!!
35.gif

woobug02

Ideal_Rock
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOO I love it
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
I have waiting to see how this came out... Just beautiful! Do they run big or true to size?????

P.S. I love your wedding band....What is ct. size is your ering and wedding band??? LOVE THEM

omieluv

Ideal_Rock
Your new ring looks so nice on your right hand. I also like the fact you were able to customize your ring, which makes it more unique. I noticed they have inexpensive silver rollingrings, which may be fun for everyday wear, perahps I will order one for myself.

TravelingGal

Super_Ideal_Rock
It''s very pretty Mon! We need more pics!

Linda W

Super_Ideal_Rock
Oh I love it. It looks so beautiful on your hand!!!!!!! I love those rings....
30.gif

Linda

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 7/10/2007 10:15:45 AM
Author: woobug02
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOO I love it
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
I have waiting to see how this came out... Just beautiful! Do they run big or true to size?????

P.S. I love your wedding band....What is ct. size is your ering and wedding band??? LOVE THEM
Thanks woobug! I think they run very true to size, I ordered a 7 and it fits perfectly. There is a teeny bit of extra room so the rings can roll onto the finger with no problem, but once they''re in place and I shake my hand they don''t move very much at all. Hope that makes sense.

My e-ring is a 1.5, and my wedding band is 1.38 ctw of princess cuts--thanks for the compliment!
35.gif

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 7/10/2007 1:59:40 PM
Author: omieluv
Your new ring looks so nice on your right hand. I also like the fact you were able to customize your ring, which makes it more unique. I noticed they have inexpensive silver rollingrings, which may be fun for everyday wear, perahps I will order one for myself.
Thanks! You should totally get a silver one--you can''t beat the price and they''re so fun to wear!

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
TG, more pics?
31.gif
I suppose I could be persuaded...maybe some flower shots are in order, I''ll see what I can do this afternoon if the rain stays away.

Linda, Thanks! It''s your turn to join the rolling ring club, hee hee! It could be a tide-me-over gift to yourself while you wait for your new wedding band!
2.gif

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
It''s gorgeous Monnie! If they don''t carry that combo as a stock item, they definitely should!

dianne

Brilliant_Rock
Very nice and looks great on your hand...no fair teasing us with box pictures, though!
9.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results