carat
color
clarity

My little home makeover

Maisie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 6/15/2010 8:31:39 PM
Author: Zoe
Maisie -- I LOVE your house! I''m still blown away at the bead-board wall paper. I love everything you''ve done! And that swirly green wallpaper with the awesome green armless chair -- GORGEOUS!

My mom has a plaque with that saying too. Her upstairs bathroom is beach-themed, and it fit right in.
The chair is supposed to be from the 60''s. I told one of my sons that its older than me, he didn''t look convinced. He thinks I am really old obviously.

lizzyann

Ideal_Rock
Great job Maisie! A fresh start.....
16.gif

Hudson_Hawk

Super_Ideal_Rock
Maisie I think it looks amazing. Really, it''s brilliant and I love it
30.gif

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
lovely! Enjoy YOUR home.

charbie

Ideal_Rock
Date: 6/15/2010 7:19:07 PM
Author: Maisie
I love these balls! They smell like vanilla!
Mmmmm. Vanilla scented balls! I wish all balls smelled so good. ;-)

Bella_mezzo

Ideal_Rock
maisie-it looks gorgeous!!!!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

iheartscience

Super_Ideal_Rock
Wow, it looks gorgeous!

kama_s

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Maisie, your home looks gorgeous!! Love the country chic style you're going for! You did SUCH an amazing job. Wanna do interior decoration for me????? Will pay in kind with tea and cookies :)

ETA: I do have me some Fortnum & Mason and Whittard. Have a feeling you might appreciate that!

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Maisie, it looks lovely. You did a wonderful job.

Laila619

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful home, Maisie! So many nice little touches everywhere!

lyra

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Maisie, you did a FABULOUS job! You did all this by yourself? Is this your career? Really, it all looks gorgeous. Everything looks so well put together and I love the colour combos. I have no idea how you got furniture off of ebay. I'm not aware that it can be shipped for a reasonable price around where I live. You did great!
36.gif

artdecogirl

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 6/15/2010 8:36:17 PM

Date: 6/15/2010 8:23:36 PM
Author: puppmom
Maisie, it''s beautiful! My favorite is the driftwood bowl! Oh, and the table and chairs. I love that not all the chairs are the same. It all just looks so welcoming. Great job!

I love to have my family round a big table. The kids try to escape but I make them stay and chat. They WILL bend to my will!

The bowl was from this site....

http://www.country-touches.co.uk/category/By_the_seaside___,i.html
I love it! That makes you a great mom ! The colors you used in the kitchen are so fresh and I hate to be redundant here but love the beadboard wallpaper and the new paper in the living room, Great redo!!!

ksinger

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Bravo! It looks wonderful. You have a nice aesthetic. I don''t know what it looked like before, but I can see the peace inside of you being reflected in your home, and hopefully reflected back. :) I''ve never been into blue, being a redhead to my toenails - warm colors all the way. But in the last couple of years or so, I''ve developed this strange love of robin''s egg blue, and blue-greens. I can''t actually DO anything about it decorating-wise, because I''d have to re-do EVERYTHING to work even a bit of it in. So I just look longingly at the houses of those who didn''t have my little life-long prejudice.

It also makes me a bit nostalgic. Understand right here, that I''m NOT complaining about my wonderful man and wouldn''t trade him for anything, but...I do miss my clean, tidy, relatively uncluttered house that I had pre-hubs. It was perfect for one, but kinda cramped for two. Oh wait...three. Can''t forget the dog. :)

megumic

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 6/15/2010 7:10:31 PM
Bowl made from driftwood. I now have seashells in it.

I MUST HAVE THIS BOWL! Thanks for sharing the site!

indecisive

Brilliant_Rock
It looks so great Maisie!! Do you know if B&Q ships to the US? I love so many of there things and I can''t find a store like it in the US. I LOVE the fencing on their site but I know that can''t be shipped
7.gif
. You are doing such a great job with your house!

Steel

Ideal_Rock
Great job! It looks fresh and homely.

mail%20box.gif

Anastasia

Shiny_Rock
Maisie,

Your home looks amazing! You are very talented. My favorite is the wallpaper on the fireplace wall - just gorgeous.

Your home looks bright and happy! Best of Luck with your fresh start.

LadyBlue

Brilliant_Rock
Your house looks fantatstic!! Great Job
36.gif

Irishgrrrl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Maisie, you did a FABULOUS job!!! It''s absolutely beautiful!!!
36.gif

Now, when can I move in?
16.gif

appletini

Ideal_Rock
Maise it is super cute! You are so talented!

April20

Ideal_Rock
Maisie- it looks fabulous! I especially love your fireplace wall. So lovely.

Hudson_Hawk

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 6/15/2010 9:58:02 PM
Author: charbie
Date: 6/15/2010 7:19:07 PM

I love these balls! They smell like vanilla!

Mmmmm. Vanilla scented balls! I wish all balls smelled so good. ;-)

Naughtie girl Charbs!
11.gif
3.gif

noelwr

Brilliant_Rock
wow, makes me want to come over and stay for a really long time.

I love the "DUCK". would be perfect for my really tall husband, but I''d have to put it over every doorway.

doodle

Brilliant_Rock
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE the color! I would steal your entire kitchen! Reminds me of something I''d fawn over on HouseofTurquoise.com! What a great job, Maisie!

dragonfly411

Ideal_Rock
Maisie - your little makeover is fantastic! I adore the seashell basket, and I love love love the colors in your kitchen... it makes it so bright and welcoming!

Ninna

Shiny_Rock
Beautiful Home, thanks for sharing
1.gif

movie zombie

Super_Ideal_Rock
well done!

mz

Maisie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 6/15/2010 10:26:19 PM
Author: kama_s
Maisie, your home looks gorgeous!! Love the country chic style you''re going for! You did SUCH an amazing job. Wanna do interior decoration for me????? Will pay in kind with tea and cookies :)

ETA: I do have me some Fortnum & Mason and Whittard. Have a feeling you might appreciate that!
F&M stuff is posh. I remember buying sugar lumps with little hearts on from them. I would never have thought I was good at this sort of thing. I usually run a mile from decorating!

Maisie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 6/15/2010 11:30:55 PM
Author: lyra
Maisie, you did a FABULOUS job! You did all this by yourself? Is this your career? Really, it all looks gorgeous. Everything looks so well put together and I love the colour combos. I have no idea how you got furniture off of ebay. I''m not aware that it can be shipped for a reasonable price around where I live. You did great!
36.gif
The fireplace was literally down the road from me so I picked it up. I was looking at buying from a store but when this one came up I couldn''t pass up such a great deal!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results