shape
carat
color
clarity

My lil'' collection of bling!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

CrookedRock

Brilliant_Rock
Hey! I''ve been debating about posting these pics. It''s not the Ering pic I would like to be posting, but it''s all I have for now! Most of it are things I have inherited! They mean a lot to me! Sorry about the manicure, my appt is tomorrow! Icky...

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
Can''t see any pic....
7.gif

chrono

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Yeah! Where's the pictures?
31.gif
You can't get us all excited then leave us in the cold.

CrookedRock

Brilliant_Rock
Finally able to upload the pics. I''ve never posted pics before.
Anyway.... This is a ring I just got from my Nanna. She was going to melt it down!!! It belonged to my Great Great Aunt! Small diamond probably about .50ct but the jeweler said that it was a turnof the cuntury diamond because of the way it is cut. I thought that was pretty cool. I love the filagree detail!

topring242883.JPG

CrookedRock

Brilliant_Rock
Side view of that ring...

ringside242883.JPG

widget

Ideal_Rock
Date: 6/15/2007 4:29:28 PM
Author: CrookedRock
This is a ring I just got from my Nanna. She was going to melt it down!!!
HORRORS!!!!!!
23.gif
32.gif
37.gif

Thank heaven it's been saved! It looks absolutely lovely...can you ge more pictures, expecially the filigree detail???

widget

ETA: Oops...sorry...posted too fast. It's beautiful!!
30.gif

CrookedRock

Brilliant_Rock
A Hand shot with the band... Sorry if these are so big... I''m still learning!

Handshotwithband24.JPG

chrono

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank goodness you "saved" the ring. That is a beautiful set. It''s heirloom stuff and it''s beautiful.

CrookedRock

Brilliant_Rock
Ok... My birthday was May 24th and my Mom had this necklace custom made for me. I had a little say... The main diamond was recently inherited from My Great Aunt (different part of the family from the great great aunt above). I am still waiting for the appraisal in the mail, but I think it''s just under 1ct. The little bezel set diamonds in the necklace were leftover from a diamond bractlet my bf bought me for xmas...next pic!

Pooltablenecklaceshot.JPG

chrono

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Another beautiful jewelry; something recycled, something inherited. Is the stone from your Great Aunt an old cut stone too?

CrookedRock

Brilliant_Rock
Here is the bracelet the bf gave me for xmas! 3cts, that''s all I know! (My sis teases him that he should have given me an ering first, b/c now he''s gonna have to out do the 3ct bracelet!
3.gif
)

topbraceletview28.JPG

CrookedRock

Brilliant_Rock
Side view of the diamond tennis bracelet.

sideviewbracelet28.JPG

CrookedRock

Brilliant_Rock
Here is the rings with the bracelet.

handringbraceletshot.JPG

CrookedRock

Brilliant_Rock
Chrono, I''m not sure about that stone yet, I am still waiting on the appraisal. I took all these pics with my 5megapixel camera b/c I couldn''t remember where I put the new 10megapixel. I have one more ring to take pics of. It''s from my Great Grandmother, this time on me Dad''s side. It was her wedding band. I''ll get to it this weekend!

Hope you guys enjoy!

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Thank goodness your Nanna''s ring wasn''t melted down, it''s just beautiful!! Love your birthday necklace from your mom, my daughter''s bday is May 24th!! And the diamond tennis bracelet is gorgeous!!!
30.gif

snlee

Ideal_Rock
Wow, what a gorgeous collection you have. Definitely not little! I''m glad you saved the ring. I love your pendant and bracelet! Gorgeous! Thanks for sharing!

Love in Bloom

Ideal_Rock
Thank goodness you rescued that beautiful set so your bracelet can have an older ''companion'' hehe. Just L O V E L Y CR!!!
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

oshinbreez

Brilliant_Rock
What pretty jewelry. I love filigree rings.
36.gif

Diamond*Dana

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I love it all, thank goodness you saved that gorgeous ring!

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
My Goodness, your collection is not little, it''s gorgeous!! I am so happy that you saved that ring. It is To Die For! I love heirloom rings and yours is so lovely and special. Oh, your necklace and bracelet aren''t too bad, either!
31.gif

pyramid

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Before I read Michelle''s post just before mine, I was thinking what lil collection, that is a lovely collection.

I love all your pieces especially the ring, I love the side view of the mount
30.gif

Stone Hunter

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Just a LOVELY collection. And they not only look good but are family pieces too! Way to go!

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
I love your entire collection!!! I can''t believe someone was going to melt down that beautiful ring! I am so glad it was saved. Your necklace is awesome too. You know we need neck shots now
2.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results