shape
carat
color
clarity

My Leon Mege ring/experience!

ringabling

Brilliant_Rock
Short backstory. . .
DH gave me a beautiful stone 2 years ago and we set it temporarily into a Tiffany's style setting expecting to find a setting soon thereafter.
Fast forward 2 years - never found one because no one's settings looked anything like what I was dreaming of - LM's pave settings.
We were in NYC for a long weekend in December so I made an appointment . . . the rest is history!

Despite him being challenged by a personal health crisis in his close family I found him to be completely wonderful to work with.
He had to cancel my appointment the morning of due to this crisis and literally apologized profusely. He called later to see if I could come in and I did and I'm SO happy! He was still apologizing as we left his office.

Here it is, I took a lot of pics so if there's something specific you want to see, LMK.

Stone is 3.67 ring finger size is 3.75.

PSIMG_8419.jpg

PSIMG_8418.jpg

PSIMG_8352.jpg

ringabling

Brilliant_Rock
hand shots

PSIMG_8412.jpg

PSIMG_8438.jpg

PSIMG_8340.jpg

PSIMG_8410.jpg

ringabling

Brilliant_Rock
one more on the hand. . .

PSIMG_8411.jpg

PSIMG_8408.jpg

PSIMG_8320.jpg

PSIMG_8329.jpg

S&I

Brilliant_Rock
Wow ringabling! That rock looks ginormous on your finger! Beautiful ring - I love it! :love: :love: :love:

missydebby

Brilliant_Rock
Wooooooooeeeeeeee! That's gorgeous!!! The proportions are perfection!!!!

yennyfire

Ideal_Rock
Trade
TDF! :love: :love: Wow...I am almost speechless!

Love Street

Shiny_Rock
Wow Ringabling - that is GORGEOUS!!! :love:

I love the pave on every surface, and the beautiful curves of cathedral shank. It is the perfect juxtaposition of substantial bling + refinement and delicacy - and it looks amazing on your model-like hands.

I'm so glad you also had a good experience with Leon - his rings really are works of art, IMO. Did you specify pave type and shank width? Or did you let him choose?

I'm impressed you had the patience to wait two years to choose - but that setting looks like the perfect home for your gorgeous rock. Big congrats!!! :appl: :appl:

rosetta

Ideal_Rock
ye gads, that is simply gorgeous, stupendous, sensational!!

can you tell i like this ring?

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh, I remember when you got that stone! Your new setting is just gorgeous and it showcases that stone so well!

Are you planning to wear a wedding band with the ring?

slg47

Ideal_Rock
wow wow wow! it's beautiful! I don't think I've ever seen the carat size so close to the ring size :) really beautiful ring, thanks for sharing :)

SandyCheeks

Brilliant_Rock
My heavens that is Spectacular!!! Well worth the 2 year wait. Will you be stacking it with your Bev K stackers? So pretty on the hand, congratulations.

ringabling

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks everyone!! :wavey:

Love Street|1297121289|2845972 said:
Wow Ringabling - that is GORGEOUS!!! :love:

I love the pave on every surface, and the beautiful curves of cathedral shank. It is the perfect juxtaposition of substantial bling + refinement and delicacy - and it looks amazing on your model-like hands.

I'm so glad you also had a good experience with Leon - his rings really are works of art, IMO. Did you specify pave type and shank width? Or did you let him choose?

I'm impressed you had the patience to wait two years to choose - but that setting looks like the perfect home for your gorgeous rock. Big congrats!!! :appl: :appl:

Awww, thank you LS!
I told him I wanted a delicate looking setting to contrast the size of the stone. I knew I wanted a thin-ish band and pave on the basket, prongs and just the top of the band, not the sides. I told him I wanted those specific prongs and let him do the rest.

Venice

Brilliant_Rock
She's a beauty! :appl:

ringabling

Brilliant_Rock
MGR and Sandy - not sure. I almost think he put the pave on the donut because I mentioned I like stacking bands :lol:
I think I need a teeny spacer band, I'm scared :???:
I'd love him to make me a matching band.

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I would definitely think about a spacer but a matching band would be superb!!

CharmyPoo

Ideal_Rock
The ring is gorgeous! So delicate and elegant.

dani13

Ideal_Rock
S-T-U-N-N-I-N-G!!!! :love: :love: :love:

stci

Ideal_Rock
Gorgeous!!!! :love: :love: :love: :love: :love:

luv2sparkle

Ideal_Rock
Premium
It's beautiful, ringabling! I love it, and I am so envious of your teeny tiny fingers! It looks beautiful on you and I am so glad
that you had a happy experience!

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
gosh, I remember when you got your stone too! The setting is just perfect and really does look gorgeous on you! I think a matching wedding band would be great but it certainly looks wonderful on it's own.

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

Gorgeous ring!

cheers--Sharon

AdanaEsq

Shiny_Rock
Absolutely gorgeous! So refined and elegant.

Laila619

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Very pretty!!

bebe

Ideal_Rock
I am blown away. Seriously I love this ring.
Love the contrast between the narrow band and your large stone, so yummy.
I'm in lust, ;-)

frankiextah

Brilliant_Rock
i love it !!!! it's gorgeous from every angle !!!!! :love:

tigian

Ideal_Rock
Every angle is gorgeous! Love the ring and love how it looks on you. :love: :appl: :love:

Dreamer_D

Super_Ideal_Rock
Lovely! I would not want to wear a matching band with it that would block the pave on the donut though! Or.. worse!! .. damage it!

thimp

Rough_Rock
Gorgeous!!! I am in love with the Cathedral setting! And Leon is such a master at proportions.

gemgirl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
It is positively gorgeous in every way.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results