shape
carat
color
clarity

My Lemony Pear....

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/11/2007 8:54:30 AM
Author: DiaDiva
Thanks, Zoe, Lorelei, Michelle!

Do you think the setting is too OTT? I haven''t actually worn it beyond the few minutes it took to capture those shots but for once in my life, I actually feel that this piece is a bit too big and bling. What do you think? I honestly didn''t think it would end up this large although I know halos are supposed to amplify a diamond but this one is kinda overwhelming....
I think it looks beautiful, but I don''t love the big white halo thingy around the ring. I think it would look stunning with just the yellow halo on a yellow band, but I''m biased towards that look I guess.

TravelingGal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Another vote for loving the inner halo but not the outer one. It''s OTT in my opinion and not in a great way. I think a thin band continuing the yellow theme (diamonds or otherwise) would look awesome.

KittenKat

Shiny_Rock
It looks fabulous on your hand! Very pretty.

I agree with the others that the white outter halo might take a bit away from the ring. But, photos also tend to make rings look much chunkier than they are in real life. It's hard to say :)

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results