shape
carat
color
clarity

My latest obsession...

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

ciger

Rough_Rock
It''s too bad that someone on here already has the name "indecisive"... My latest fixation is a very thin plain shank - although I''ve been swayed to 2mm vs anything lower, based on a lot of advice from people in this forum (thanks!) - with a solitaire in a very low-set 6-prong basket. While before I was looking for something with the hole in the bottom, I''ve realized that a. that won''t work very well with a thin band, and b. I won''t be able to wear my w-ring flush, which seems to bug a lot of wearers. So...has anyone seen anything like that? Something super low-set, but still above the band.

Thanks!

skphotoimages

Shiny_Rock
How big is the center stone?

ciger

Rough_Rock
Something like this, but without the cathedral bars on the sides? This looks to be from the Cartier site, but when I went into Cartier they said that they only ever made this model in 4-prong. This looks like a 6-prong basket to me, right?

sixprongbasket.jpg

ciger

Rough_Rock
The center stone is between 1.5 and 2 carats.

ciger

Rough_Rock
Round brilliant.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results