oh wow, it's gorgeous!!!!!

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
What a stunning ring!!! Very blingy, big, and beautiful!! :love:

wakingdreams53

Brilliant_Rock
It's so cool!! Enjoy it!
I especially love that it has your h2b's initial!

Enerchi

Super_Ideal_Rock
:love: :love: :lickout: :appl:

Your ring turned out BEAUTIFULLY!!! It looks AMAZING on your hand - substantial yet delicate and airy at the same time (yeah, that seems weird to re read that, but I hope you KWIM!) It has great finger coverage, I love the height of it and the sparkle - oh my! - the sparkle is TDF!!

Congratulations!

KhiraLi

Rough_Rock
I'll have to wait until the 12th of May :cry:

KhiraLi

Rough_Rock
Thankyou!!

I understand exactly what you mean. Looking from the top down it is quite chunky and large but as soon as I tilt my hand, the sideview is really delicate.

I don't know if I spent too long time not looking at my diamonds but I imagine that they show more fire in this setting compared to what they did before. A lot of colorful flashes.

The center stone has strong blue fluorescence and I'm really excited to see how that will look during the Swedish summer (the sun is too weak righ now). Fluorescence was one of my requests to GOG manily because it is a cool phenomena and I work daily with fluorescence as a researcher.

Enerchi

Super_Ideal_Rock
May 12 will come sooner than you think! It's only 2 months away - exciting!

It is a gorgeous ring - love your design details and the bling factor :appl:

KhiraLi

Rough_Rock
I took some more shots today :naughty:

I also realized that the design of the basket resembles a T from the front. I added an M to the back in purpose which is, as I mentioned earlier, my fiancees first letter. However his last name and my future name starts with a T. Not as obvious as the M but still cool.

IMG_8882.jpg

bling_0.jpg

side_0.jpg

distance_0.jpg

hand_4.jpg

Enerchi

Super_Ideal_Rock
LOVE IT!!! Thanks for more shots! :bigsmile:

Amys Bling

Super_Ideal_Rock
It's stunning!!

Sparklelu

Brilliant_Rock
I loooooove this!!!!!' it came out so beautifully! Wear it in wonderful health! I bet the days will just creep by until it is on your finger!

Sparklelu

Brilliant_Rock
FYI I just pinned this beauty on pinterest and it's been repinnedtwice already! We have a winner!!!

woofmama

Ideal_Rock
I love Pears. I love Bezels. I love JM rings. Amazing that you found a jeweler able to design such a gorgeous piece.
Absolutely Beautiful! Enjoy!

amertrine

Rough_Rock
sooooo beautiful and unique.

KhiraLi

Rough_Rock
Elisateach|1331082891|3142330 said:
FYI I just pinned this beauty on pinterest and it's been repinnedtwice already! We have a winner!!!

Thanks! I'm quite new to Pinterest and not sure how it works exactly. Do you have a link?

KhiraLi

Rough_Rock
woofmama|1331087798|3142432 said:
I love Pears. I love Bezels. I love JM rings. Amazing that you found a jeweler able to design such a gorgeous piece.

It sure sounds like we have similar taste :wavey: I went into this project with quite low expectations and I was pleasantly surprised :D

Amys Bling

Super_Ideal_Rock
KhiraLi said:
woofmama|1331087798|3142432 said:

It sure sounds like we have similar taste :wavey: I went into this project with quite low expectations and I was pleasantly surprised :D

I think it's stunning!! How are you enjoying the major finger coverage??

minousbijoux

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I can't believe there was a time when I didn't like pears...that looks stunning and must sparkle like mad!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results