shape
carat
color
clarity

My JKT key is almost ready..

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

SB621

Ideal_Rock
My JKT key is almost ready...and I hate the waiting so I thought I would start a thread and show some of the progression shots.

After seeing so many stunning keys from JKT I had to contact her to see if she would make me a key. I was lucky that I was one of the last people who got in before she stop accepting projects due to the holiday season crazyiness. I told her I really want a moon and sun theme because my husband is active duty military and he travels A LOT! So I never see him- he is always in a different time zone etc. So I liked the idea of the sun and the moon. After a few weeks she got back to me with a few sketches.

I decided on the key on the right- except my key won''t have the sun protruding so much. It will instead fit within the circle. We are also using 3 diamonds around the moon to accent it better.

012sunmoonsarah1.jpg

SB621

Ideal_Rock
The sun will be in 18k yellow gold while the rest of the key is in Argentium Sterling Silver. The three little pieces of tubing just show where the diamonds will be- it just gives you the idea of placement.

Now I just have to wait for it to be finished...I'm horrible at waiting!
26.gif

sunmoonkeyip1sarah123.jpg

MakingTheGrade

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh it''s going to be SO STUNNING! I love how it looks already!

Hehe, I can sympathize with your impatience at waiting!!

cnspotts

Brilliant_Rock
That is super cool, I love the sun/moon idea ( have 2 s/m tattoos). Julia''s keys are so neat!

mousey

Shiny_Rock
I love the originality and uniqueness of this. I bet you are going to adore it! Lovely!!!

chrono

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
That is so cool; very nice designs, Sarah. In my culture, gold key pendants are given to children at the age of 21 to signify their entry into the adult world. Here’s another reason to get more keys.

kas baby

Brilliant_Rock
it looks gorgeous now! It will be absolutely stunning when it''s finished- post lots of pictures!

36.gif

Dreamer_D

Super_Ideal_Rock
Oh I love it!

Gailey

Ideal_Rock
Lovely Sarah. I swear that woman doesn''t sleep.

SB621

Ideal_Rock
The key is complete!!!

The diamonds are 1.3mm VS G-H

101sunmoonkeyf1sarah.jpg

SB621

Ideal_Rock
They key is in the mail
36.gif

101sunmoonkeyf2sarah.jpg

blithesome71

Shiny_Rock
It''s very pretty & unique... Congrats sarah
36.gif

glitterata

Ideal_Rock
I love how individual Julia makes these keys! Yours is a stunner!

katebar

Brilliant_Rock
This is so amazing and great to see another ''take'' on the JKT key.
Well done

arjunajane

Ideal_Rock
I adore this design, it''s amazing the variety Julia has come up with her keys.
Very beautiful Sarah, I hope you love wearing it!

SB621

Ideal_Rock
JKT really is amazing. She was so patient with me through the design process. We went through 7 or 8 designs before I settled on this one. I can''t wait to work with her again. I think when my due date gets closer I will make a key for my MIL since this will be her first grandchild.
1.gif

LD

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Do the 3 diamonds represent you, your partner and baby on the way?

I love the design and the mixtures of tones. Will it be a pendant (I am not familiar with JKT keys so not sure how big it is)?

SB621

Ideal_Rock
Date: 12/13/2009 7:37:16 PM
Author: LovingDiamonds
Do the 3 diamonds represent you, your partner and baby on the way?

I love the design and the mixtures of tones. Will it be a pendant (I am not familiar with JKT keys so not sure how big it is)?
Hey LD- Well when I had JKT make the key I wasn''t pregnant- or at least didn''t realize I was! However, I do like the idea of the 3 diamonds representing the 3 of us!!!
9.gif
But no we just picked 3 because JKT thought it would look balanced that way. And yes the key is a pendant. I also bought from her a 22 inch chain to wear it on- usually i like my necklaces shorter but I''m really into the long necklaces lately. I believe the keys are around 2.5 inches long.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results