shape
carat
color
clarity

My jewelry doesn’t fit

waffle

Shiny_Rock
No matter how many pieces I have, I’m never happy. Perhaps it’s because I gained weight and I can’t wear most of it. I’m working with a dietician and I lost a few but I have suck a long way to go. I try on my 2 favorite rings every day and they go up to my knuckle. I’m going to have to lose 50 more pounds for them to fit. Has this happened to anyone else? I feel like crying. They are not adjustable.

YadaYadaYada

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Yes this happened to me, I actually went to a pawn shop and bought a ring that fit. Maybe that’s an option, get a ring that isn’t too expensive and fits you know and hold on to your current rings until you decide you will lose weight or you could always sell them down the line. Don’t make any hasty decisions. Maybe the sapphire eternity can be a thumb or pinky ring for the time being.

Daisys and Diamonds

Super_Ideal_Rock
i have to have winter and summer rings now and rings that fit 20 years ago had to be resized
as my mother got elderly she had to have her rings sized down so i had to have all her rings i inherited sized up
pre PS my rings i purchesed down the mall had to all be made a really large size, but they also said those bigger sizes are not un-normal

is trying on your favourite rings every day an encouragment or is it just making you sad ?
maybe just try on once a week ?

this is why i will never own a full eternity type ring, or get anything with too much detail on the band as i always want to be able to resize a ring

meanwhile i have wardrobes full of clothes that dont fit

dk168

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I had my old rings resized to fit as I grew older and bigger in size.

Same with clothes - just get bigger ones or have them made bigger.

DK :))

waffle

Shiny_Rock
i have to have winter and summer rings now and rings that fit 20 years ago had to be resized
as my mother got elderly she had to have her rings sized down so i had to have all her rings i inherited sized up
pre PS my rings i purchesed down the mall had to all be made a really large size, but they also said those bigger sizes are not un-normal

is trying on your favourite rings every day an encouragment or is it just making you sad ?

this is why i will never own a full eternity type ring, or get anything with too much detail on the band as i always want to be able to resize a ring

Maybe it’s making me sad. Maybe only once a month. Thank you.

waffle

Shiny_Rock
Diamonds will go flying everywhere. It’s all around and very intricate. I sized it tonight and it’s a size 6.

Attachments

• 945228CC-A46C-46C2-8ABC-BF5E7A99C84D.png
    945228CC-A46C-46C2-8ABC-BF5E7A99C84D.png
    853.9 KB · Views: 34

diamondyes

Brilliant_Rock
Diamonds will go flying everywhere. It’s all around and very intricate. I sized it tonight and it’s a size 6.

That is pretty.

Change is hard, but it is normal and constant. When my clothes stopped fitting they made me sad until I got rid of them.

Maybe you need a new ring!

(Actually I just packed up my old clothes so they weren’t staring at me.)

Daisys and Diamonds

Super_Ideal_Rock

wow :kiss2:
its sooooooooooooooooooooooooooo pretty :kiss2:
i can see why its making you sad not being able to wear it

waffle

Shiny_Rock
They just don’t make them like they used to. This is over 12 years old.

waffle

Shiny_Rock
I also gained around 80 pounds due to health issues so we are working in it. It will be a slow process I hope to wear the ring again. Meanwhile I guess I have this for a night on the town

Attachments

• E0E8315B-822B-45EF-B2F7-C1D680CD2F84.jpeg
    E0E8315B-822B-45EF-B2F7-C1D680CD2F84.jpeg
    117.5 KB · Views: 32

diamondyes

Brilliant_Rock
I also gained around 80 pounds due to health issues so we are working in it. It will be a slow process I hope to wear the ring again. Meanwhile I guess I have this for a night on the town

I love it!

What’s your budget for health like? I hired a personal trainer when I wanted to make some changes. Best thing I ever did. I hope your health is doing ok.

waffle

Shiny_Rock
I love it!

What’s your budget for health like? I hired a personal trainer when I wanted to make some changes. Best thing I ever did. I hope your health is doing ok.

Thank you so much. My budget is really small. I am in too much pain to exercise yet, but I’m working with a dietician. I had a thyroidectomy due to thyroid cancer and I’m menopausal at the same time. Brutal.

Daisys and Diamonds

Super_Ideal_Rock

that is pretty great consolation :appl:
what a statement piece ! :kiss2:
take it slow and steady
you will get there =)2

Daisys and Diamonds

Super_Ideal_Rock
Thank you so much. My budget is really small. I am in too much pain to exercise yet, but I’m working with a dietician. I had a thyroidectomy due to thyroid cancer and I’m menopausal at the same time. Brutal.

063f6cdf82c50f4a2208f361e8d8bd90.jpg

begoso

Rough_Rock

this is why i will never own a full eternity type ring and Store for jewelry, or get anything with too much detail on the band as i always want to be able to resize a ring

Does anyone else’s engagement ring leave an indention on their finger? Most of the time it feels comfortable, but sometimes it feels pretty tight. Also, does anyone else’s wedding band feel way different than their engagement ring even though they’re supposed to be a matching set? I’ve tried my wedding band on a few times and with both rings on my fingers it’s really tight but with just one of them it feels fine. I’ve gotten it sized up a quarter of a size because of that (I want to be able to wear both rings at the same time after the wedding and still be comfortable) but I think I might have to get them sized up again. I just don’t want to spend too much money, give up my rings to get it done, or damage my rings by sizing too much. Advice please?!!!

Mrsz1ppy

Brilliant_Rock
No matter how many pieces I have, I’m never happy. Perhaps it’s because I gained weight and I can’t wear most of it. I’m working with a dietician and I lost a few but I have suck a long way to go. I try on my 2 favorite rings every day and they go up to my knuckle. I’m going to have to lose 50 more pounds for them to fit. Has this happened to anyone else? I feel like crying. They are not adjustable.

Yes. My grandmother gave me a band—platinum eternity—that her dead son gave her. He died in a car crash. So sad. So special that she gave it to me.

I gained so much weight after getting pregnant and quitting smoking…terrible but true. Special needs kids…life was tough…and they came first. 10 years later, it was my time,and I lost the weight. Life is long and focus changes. Don’t beat yourself up.

waffle

Shiny_Rock
Yes. My grandmother gave me a band—platinum eternity—that her dead son gave her. He died in a car crash. So sad. So special that she gave it to me.

I gained so much weight after getting pregnant and quitting smoking…terrible but true. Special needs kids…life was tough…and they came first. 10 years later, it was my time,and I lost the weight. Life is long and focus changes. Don’t beat yourself up.

Thank you for your encouragement!!!

Daisys and Diamonds

Super_Ideal_Rock
Does anyone else’s engagement ring leave an indention on their finger? Most of the time it feels comfortable, but sometimes it feels pretty tight. Also, does anyone else’s wedding band feel way different than their engagement ring even though they’re supposed to be a matching set? I’ve tried my wedding band on a few times and with both rings on my fingers it’s really tight but with just one of them it feels fine. I’ve gotten it sized up a quarter of a size because of that (I want to be able to wear both rings at the same time after the wedding and still be comfortable) but I think I might have to get them sized up again. I just don’t want to spend too much money, give up my rings to get it done, or damage my rings by sizing too much. Advice please?!!!

stacking rings does seem to do that ive found

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results