shape
carat
color
clarity

my invitations arrived! ...try again

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

beltane

Shiny_Rock
Haha... I''m such a newb... I posted my image that still had our full names visible! Thank you to admin for removing it so promptly.

Here is my invite, with a little privacy blurring.

I am completely thrilled with the finished product. Hydrangeas in green and ivory, our colours. Everything about them is superb: paper quality, print quality, professional help from the printer, and the speedy delivery. Even up here to Canada it took less than a week! Their website was easy to work with, and their proof images that you use to approve was exactly as the finished product in my hand.

I hope I''m allowed to say who it was: Wedding Paper Divas. They were wonderful. Answered my questions quickly. Treated my tiny order (only 50 invitations) with as much importance as if I had ordered 300.

beltanevite1.JPG

Bella_mezzo

Ideal_Rock
I love wedding paper divas designs, they are so fresh.

Your invites are adorable!

Erinleigh

Shiny_Rock
beltane- I LOVE you invites! I''ll have to check out the designers...
I also noticed that you''re getting married at a golf course in Ontario, mind if I ask which one? FI and I are getting married at Rattlesnake Point Golf Club in Milton In Sept 2011!

megumic

Brilliant_Rock
Lovely invites!!

cleokizzy

Brilliant_Rock
it came out great!

saster

Rough_Rock
They look fabulous! And less than a week to get them? wow, that''s great. I''m waiting over a month.

I just ordered our invites today! Can''t wait to actually see them -

Where in Canada are you from? I''m a Vancouverite, myself :)

laughwithme

Brilliant_Rock
Seriously cute and fresh!

beltane

Shiny_Rock
Date: 1/27/2010 6:21:11 PM
Author: saster
They look fabulous! And less than a week to get them? wow, that''s great. I''m waiting over a month.

I just ordered our invites today! Can''t wait to actually see them -

Where in Canada are you from? I''m a Vancouverite, myself :)

I''m just outside of Toronto.

And thanks everyone for the kind remarks! We happy with them too. Our wedding is small enough that we probably could have just phoned everyone to invite them, but we still wanted something special to acknowledge our day.

Laila619

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Those are so nice. I love hydrangeas!

shertz1981

Shiny_Rock
Love!!! Hydrangeas look amazing with that horizontal type of layout, and the colors are so fun and fresh

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results