shape
carat
color
clarity

My idea.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

SethsIdleSetting

Rough_Rock
I have been working abroad for months now, away from my fiancee. Last time I was back home, I asked her father for her hand. We spoke for a few hours, and somehow I convinced him that I''m an alright guy. Tonight I fly back to the states for one week. The plan follows:

I''ll arrive at 21:40. She''ll pick me up, we''ll stop by my parent''s place where I had a beautiful rb .71 solitaire in platinum sent from James Allen (thank you Jennifer Norbury!), then we''ll drive to Seattle, spend the night together in a lovely hotel on the water, then in the morning we''ll take a ferry to Victoria, BC. We have a spa/massage appointment at a tea room on Inner Harbour, then we''ll enjoy (hopefully) High Tea at The Fairmont Empress. The pianist will play our song, I will casually deliver my spiel, and she will make her decision. I haven''t arranged for any kind of gesture/signal to the staff there whether she''s said yes, or not, so they will probably bring champagne and roses regardless, which will either be awkward or charming. After that, we will improvise.

Actually, just thinking about the process has gotten my heart pounding. I haven''t felt like this since high school. Thanks, guys! Thanks a lot.
41.gif

Deelight

Ideal_Rock
GL sounds like a magical sweep her off her feet proposal :)

Wishing you the best :)

Haven

Super_Ideal_Rock
Sounds wonderful to me! Are you really not sure whether she''ll say yes?

MissErin

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 12/17/2007 7:02:32 AM
Author:SethsIdleSetting
I have been working abroad for months now, away from my fiancee. Last time I was back home, I asked her father for her hand. We spoke for a few hours, and somehow I convinced him that I''m an alright guy. Tonight I fly back to the states for one week. The plan follows:

I''ll arrive at 21:40. She''ll pick me up, we''ll stop by my parent''s place where I had a beautiful rb .71 solitaire in platinum sent from James Allen (thank you Jennifer Norbury!), then we''ll drive to Seattle, spend the night together in a lovely hotel on the water, then in the morning we''ll take a ferry to Victoria, BC. We have a spa/massage appointment at a tea room on Inner Harbour, then we''ll enjoy (hopefully) High Tea at The Fairmont Empress. The pianist will play our song, I will casually deliver my spiel, and she will make her decision. I haven''t arranged for any kind of gesture/signal to the staff there whether she''s said yes, or not, so they will probably bring champagne and roses regardless, which will either be awkward or charming. After that, we will improvise.

Actually, just thinking about the process has gotten my heart pounding. I haven''t felt like this since high school. Thanks, guys! Thanks a lot.
41.gif

This is sooooooooooooooo romantic. :) I love the fact that you are going to Victoria and having a spoil day followed by high tea. :) She will be so happy and romanced by the palying of your song. *awe* Did you do it yet?? I noticed the post was in December and I am curious as to how it went. :)

bee*

Super_Ideal_Rock
That sounds amazing! She will definitely love that.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results