shape
carat
color
clarity

My husband lost my diamond ring!!

honey22

Ideal_Rock
Gahh! PS ate my post.

Anyhoo, I was saying, are you sure he lost it? Could he be borrowing it to get a size/match it to another piece? KWIM? Maybe he is trying to suprise you with something? Who knows, just a thought.

If not, I fully support thumping the man
2.gif
Good luck, hope your beautiful ring turns up soon!

PumpkinPie

Ideal_Rock
oh no! I"m so sorry - I hope it turns up

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I am so sorry, I hope it shows up soon! I''ve done similar things with my jewelry...a few years ago I couldn''t find my 5 stone band I received for my 10th anniversary...I was beside myself, and just couldn''t imagine where it had gone. I started to think it had been stolen while we were on vacation or something...several years later, I''m cleaning out the basement and come across this plastic set of drawers my daughter used when she was younger. I glanced at it without opening it, and there appeared to be only a few junky pieces of kids jewelry in it. I was really tired of cleaning and was about to toss the whole thing into the garbage when something made me stop. I looked through it, and found my ring! I was so happy I cried! I had given my daughter my cz rings when she was a kid to play with, and somehow my ring must have gotten mixed up with the ones I gave her. So hang in there, there''s hope you will come across it. I hope you do, I know first-hand how upsetting it is to lose a special piece of jewelry. (((Hugs))) I''m so sorry this has happened!

sugarpie honeybun

Shiny_Rock
Thanks everyone. Still no ring. Tonight I'm going to rummage through the plastic bins that hold my winter sweaters, etc., in the rare instance it fell in there while he was organizing my drawers. I still haven't contacted my insurance company, but plan on doing so tomorrow if nothing shows up.

I'm sure the ring can be replaced or whatever, but the sentimental value has been lost
8.gif
If it did end up in someone's hands at the city thrift store, I hope they cherish it. Like, reeeeaallly, reeeeeaally cherish it.
14.gif

I honestly don't think my husband is doing something sneaky with the ring to surprise me. And if he is, well, he's in serious trouble after all of the grief this has caused me over the last few days!!

tigian

Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/26/2010 8:41:13 PM
Author: sugarpie honeybun
Thanks everyone. Still no ring. Tonight I''m going to rummage through the plastic bins that hold my winter sweaters, etc., in the rare instance it fell in there while he was organizing my drawers. I still haven''t contacted my insurance company, but plan on doing so tomorrow if nothing shows up.

I''m sure the ring can be replaced or whatever, but the sentimental value has been lost
8.gif
If it did end up in someone''s hands at the city thrift store, I hope they cherish it. Like, reeeeaallly, reeeeeaally cherish it.
14.gif

I honestly don''t think my husband is doing something sneaky with the ring to surprise me. And if he is, well, he''s in serious trouble after all of the grief this has caused me over the last few days!!
I checked back on this thread and was hoping you would say that you found your ring. I can''t imagine what a heavy heart you have over this
8.gif
I''m really sorry you can''t find it.

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I''m so sorry it hasn''t shown up yet...keep looking, even if you think it''s a dumb place to look and you think there''s no possible way it could be there. I know you''ve probably done this, but have you looked under the bed and under all the furniture in the room? I once found a ring under a dresser.

Diamond*Dana

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh no! Good luck, I hope you find it...it sure looks like a beauty!

Sizzle

Brilliant_Rock
I think I''d be most pissed about HOW he lost it. Why take it upon himself to move your stuff. That''s a PET PEEVE of mine. To me your "hiding place" for your personal items is YOUR decision. Why would he need to "help" obviously it was safest left alone

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results