shape
carat
color
clarity

My husband got a camera for his birthday! Better close ups!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

fisherofmengirly

Ideal_Rock
When I got Paul his birthday camera, I wasn''t even thinking about it, but it has much better capabilities than mine does, so I just *had* to take a mini photo shoot with my rings!!

He just laughed, then said he''d so some of them, because they might be a little *better.* Haha... Now I know he likes this stuff just as much as I do.

tulip&band.JPG

fisherofmengirly

Ideal_Rock
We were at Grandpa''s and had just finished doing yard work. My ring was *so* not clean, clean, but I had washed it two days before. The sun was just too pretty not to try out the new camera, though!

colorseverywhere.JPG

fisherofmengirly

Ideal_Rock
I was so excited to finally catch some color!! This camera rocks at picking up the beauty of my ring!!

finallyfoundCOLORbling.JPG

fisherofmengirly

Ideal_Rock
I found a little lady bug playing in the dandelion fuzz, but it turns out she was pretty camera shy.

withdandelionfuzz.JPG

fisherofmengirly

Ideal_Rock
My favorite is still the profile. I love my pretty, pretty flower!
9.gif
9.gif
9.gif

tulipaction.JPG

fisherofmengirly

Ideal_Rock
That''s the end of the show for now. Paul didn''t want to fill up his memory stick with *girly pictures.* Whatever.
9.gif

kcoursolle

Super_Ideal_Rock
Beautiful new pics! I really adore the crown on your setting!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results