shape
carat
color
clarity

My half bezel e-ring! The US brought out all the colors!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

ImpatientOne

Brilliant_Rock
I agree! What a beautiful stone! It''s amazing what a good cleaning can do, huh?!

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
Very cool setting!

sera

Ideal_Rock
You got some great pics... very pretty! Your favorite pic is a gorgeous shot of the diamond!

mercoledi

Ideal_Rock
Date: 1/31/2008 10:50:41 PM
Author: happyfeet1988
Mercoledi, would you mind sharing how wide your wedding band is, and where you got it? I absolutely love it!

First of all, thanks so much to everyone for your kind words! My e-ring is special to me because A. it''s mine (duh
20.gif
) and B. My DH picked out the stone and designed the setting just for me and my work environment. According to him it was a logn and arduous search, and he is not a design-y person in general so I was and still am really touched by all the work he went through. I love seeing other people come to PS and labor to build the perfect something for their loved one! I''ll pass along the compliments to DH, I know he''ll be proud!

Happy feet, the band is a touch over 3mm wide and tall. It was custom made and hand engraved by Kristina Pitaniello in Boston.

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
That is one of the prettiest bezel settings I have seen!
30.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results