shape
carat
color
clarity

My Green Envy

kroshka

Brilliant_Rock
It's been a really long time since I ventured to try a custom ring project. I can say my fancy green has it's forever home thanks to Caysie of CVB Inspired Design! Taking quality photos has been difficult and takes a lot of time (at least for me). I will continue to try to get good ones as I have time. But here are a couple I can share for now. I don't usually name my jewelry, but somehow for this piece it seemed appropriate and fitting to give it the name Green Envy :)

Kroshka

_29125.jpg

_29126.jpg

minousbijoux

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Kroshka: can you share photos of that green baby before it was set? I love it. The setting totally enhances the green (iirc); I bet you can see that diamond from across the room. So gorgeous!

kroshka

Brilliant_Rock
Hi Minousbijoux,

Here is a photo of it before being set - although not the best and then the second photo is one that Kenny had done some adjustments from the one I posted.

As you can see the color is representative of Kenny's adjustment edit and shows the true color better. The photos I posted above have not been adjusted in any way.

Kroshka

before_and_after_0.png

kroshka

Brilliant_Rock
I should have posted this in my first post, but I'm tired and details slipped my mind at the time I was writing it. My center stone is a natural fancy green (it has a GIA report), the halo around the green are natural fancy pink diamonds, and the second halo has custom french cut diamonds.

Kroshka

minousbijoux

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
You hit it out of the park with the pink around the green. Beautiful, beautiful ring. Definitely heirloom worthy.

kroshka

Brilliant_Rock
Thank you for the lovely compliments minousbijoux!

Kroshka

arkieb1

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congrats amazing stone and ring!!!

Rockinruby

Ideal_Rock
Wow! :love: Absolutely a knockout! Gorgeous ring! I love the color(s) & design details. Congratulations! :appl:

LoversKites

Brilliant_Rock
I love green diamonds but it's hard to find a good one like yours. The ring looks fantastic. What are the weight and dimensions of the centre stone?

thecat

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Green Envy is gorgeous :love: You have a good eye for diamonds. The stone is in your avatar is amazing too!

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous. :love: Now that's an amazing first custom project to start getting back into custom. :appl: Green Envy is another CVB masterpiece. Enjoy!!!

Mayk

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Your ring is lovely!

Are you and the expert shopper joining us this year in Vegas! :Up_to_something:

Siameseroo

Brilliant_Rock
Beautiful ring for a beautiful stone! And it's name is perfection!

Lovinggems

Ideal_Rock
Gorgeous green and pink! Also the details of the ring are intricate and lovely.

Asscherhalo_lover

Ideal_Rock
Premium
This is so luxe! Also, it's lovely to see a GIA fancy GREEN diamond! CVB knocked it out!

motownmama

Ideal_Rock
Premium
fantastic! Do you have hand shots?

bbziggy

Shiny_Rock
So unique and amazingly beautiful! I love it! Enjoy wearing your special new addition :love: :love: :appl: :appl:

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It's spring!!!

The bright green and fresh pink go so well together - and custom cut French cuts, how deliciously unexpected :love:

More pictures! Especially of the profile - and handshots!

kroshka

Brilliant_Rock
arkieb1, Rockinruby, thecat, missy, ricezo, Lovinggems, Asscherhalo_lover - Thank you all for the lovely praise and comments!

LoversKites - In the world of diamonds it's a bit of a lightweight since it is under half a carat and approx 4x4, but in the subcategory of FCDs it's a marvel - well at least to me :)

MayK - Wish we could go this year but are tied up with other committments. I really hope we can join next year, since it's a lot of fun and so great to meet pscope folk. I actually hope to be able to go to the Miami show - after seeing all the goodies you, Grace, and ROL posted! That show must have been heaven on earth.

bbziggy - Thank you and I have to tell you I love your emerald ring from the miami show from couple of years ago.

mowtownmama - Thanks - I have a finger shot I will post shortly, will work on handshots and come back to post that.

Yssie - So glad you like it. Indeed, this is a spring ring. I even toyed with the name of Spring Fling for it. I love the combination too and the french cut diamonds for a halo I think really topped off the design beautifully. Profile shot coming up - although I need to get better ones.

Kroshka

kroshka

Brilliant_Rock
Kroshka

_29140.jpg

inthesun.jpg

redwood66

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow! I love the green in that setting! So stunning! :love:

drk14

Brilliant_Rock
kroshka|1429190056|3862850 said:

Love the bunnies! =) =) =)

Congrats on a stunning ring -- clearly a lot of thought (and hard work) went into creating it.

Hope you will post more pics, from all angles!

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
The green is radioactive in that last picture, oh my goodness :sun:

Caysie's work is so intricate and detailed! And there's something about the fact that the French cuts are custom cut that I love - when you look at the ring the green grabs your attention, and then the pinks, and it's so easy to skip over the second halo in favour of second and third looks at the FCDs - and yet they've got their own special secret too... Did CVB source the pinks? And were the French cuts cut specifically for your project?

I'll spare you the remainder of the ramble - I really need some sleep... ::)

If I remember correctly from Vegas a couple of years ago you're one of the lucky ones who can wear the same size on both ring fingers?

Tekate

Ideal_Rock
Premium
This is a beautiful ring.. the jeweler (or rather artist) is spectacular! I really love this ring... bling!!!

gregchang35

Ideal_Rock
OH WOW!!

NICE.... well done...

i am certainly green with envy!

kroshka

Brilliant_Rock
drk14 - Admittedly when the idea first came to mind to have bunnies in it, I was a little hesitant to ask Caysie to put it in my ring, however I really wanted a special design element there and turns out it fit in wonderfully for that spot. Perfect tribute to my bun too.

Yssie - I love the radioactive look in the sun too - it really pops. I provided the pinks, as I had bought them quite some time ago so was happy to be able to utilize them for this project. Pinks are crazy expensive and they only go up it seems. The french cuts were custom cut for the ring. Unfortunately I'm not that lucky for ring sizes - each finger is very different and changes a lot with temperature and humidity. Hope you are doing well and get some sleep!

Tekate & gregchang35 - thanks and glad you like it!

Kroshka

Acinom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
What an amazing ring! Your stone is truly fabulous. You and Caysie have made some great design choices.

autumngems

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Stunning, I love work. Where did you find your green?

CRYSTAL24K

Brilliant_Rock
Amazing ring and fantastic stone! :appl:

Natylad

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh, God, this is gorgeous...my jaw dropped when i saw it...

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results