shape
carat
color
clarity

my gems

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

catwalk82

Shiny_Rock
this is the first ring I was ever given. It is a tiny aquamarine (my birthstone). My parents gave it to me when I was 12.

teenyaqua.jpg

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
What a nice treasure to have your first ring. I love aquas. It looks pretty on your hand.

Arkteia

Ideal_Rock
Premium
It is a beautiful stone.

T L

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
My first gemstone ring was an aqua (birthstone) from my parents for graduating grammar school, so around the same age as you.
1.gif
How sweet that you still have it and it's in good condition. My aqua got all chipped up. I've learned a lot since then.
2.gif

Dreamer_D

Super_Ideal_Rock
I have my moms ring like that! It is a garnet and she had in since she was a baby.

catwalk82

Shiny_Rock
I will always treasure this ring since I know how long my parents had to save to buy it for me. My mom was a homemaker and my dad worked in construction. They had to save just to buy groceries so I know how long it must have taken them to be able to buy it. As an adult, with my own bills to pay, I appreciate their sacrifice now much more than I did when I was 12.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results