shape
carat
color
clarity

My Future Wedding Band? (Pics!)

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Haven

Super_Ideal_Rock
I stopped by the jeweler's tonight and I think I found my wedding band, or at least the model of what I'd like made for my wedding band. I was debating whether I should go matchy matchy with an eternity band of RBs of the same size as my e-ring, but I am LOVING this bigger band.

I also had some fun with a yellow sapphire eternity band, had to get pictures of that too, of course.

(Please ignore the horrible nails, I may have done some chipping off of my polish when my kids were taking exams today. Oh, how embarassing.)

ETA: I forgot to add the specs! I don't know much, but the band is shared-prong, full eternity with 2.58 carats of RBs, 19 diamonds total. Yummy yummy yummy!

Havenset2.jpg

Haven

Super_Ideal_Rock
Closeup

HavenSet1.jpg

Haven

Super_Ideal_Rock
Even closer:

HavenSetCloseup.jpg

Haven

Super_Ideal_Rock
Yummy:

HavenSet4.jpg

Haven

Super_Ideal_Rock
With a delicious sapphire band, just for fun:

HavenSetplusSapph.jpg

Haven

Super_Ideal_Rock
And one more:

Havensetwihsapph2.jpg

Anastasia Jane

Rough_Rock
I love your ring and your "maybe" ring with the sapphire band!

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Love it Haven!! Looks great with your ering!! Nice choice!!
30.gif

Dandi

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 12/19/2007 9:12:16 PM
Author: Haven
With a delicious sapphire band, just for fun:
OMG, that is scrumptious!!

dani13

Ideal_Rock
I like those rings together alot....The sapphire band is really pretty too!!!!
36.gif

Maisie

Super_Ideal_Rock
They look wonderful together! Buy it!!!
36.gif

rainydaze

Ideal_Rock
Premium
oh yes, that looks divine!
30.gif
i would say you have a winner!

gwendolyn

Ideal_Rock
Oh, it's just perfect! It matches without being exactly the same, which is exactly what I like too! Excellent choice, I think you should go for it (and maybe that sapphire band too--all of them together are just plain WOW!)
30.gif

PS: I also always find it funny when people say "please ignore blahblahblah" because I never notice it until I read those words and say, "Hm? What is it they want me to ignore?"
3.gif

wen104

Shiny_Rock
I actually like the bigger band and you should get the sapphire also. I think they look really good altogether. That way you could change it up sometimes.
emwink.gif

bee*

Super_Ideal_Rock
It''s beautiful! They look great together

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oooooo, the band looks perfect with your ER!!!! I really like the line of yellow in between.
2.gif
I think you should go for both bands!
30.gif

lumpkin

Ideal_Rock
I agree both bands!

LitigatorChick

Brilliant_Rock
I agree entirely with Catmom - both bands please!
31.gif

Dreamer_D

Super_Ideal_Rock
Gorgeous! I love the addition of the coloured band because it allows your e-ring stone to really POPOPOPOP
23.gif

Haven

Super_Ideal_Rock
ENABLERS!

I agree, that yellow sapphire band is just delicious, and I can''t even get a decent picture of all the BLING that comes off of these rings. The sapphire band is only $625, so I just might have to get it.
11.gif
9.gif
12.gif

I had the best time at the jewelery store last night--I tried on a gazillion rings, and then talked to my jeweler for nearly three hours. They are the loveliest people on the planet (it''s family owned--mom, dad, and both sons run it), and it was so refreshing to have a really good conversation.

SO, we like the bigger eternity band?

coatimundi_org

Ideal_Rock
ooooo I like a big eternity band! very nice!
I have 1.8mm yellow sapphire band and I love it--go for it!

dtnyc

Brilliant_Rock
I love the bigger eternity band- it''s gorgeous!

Also I like the thing yellow sapph band- but I would love to see it w/ a thin blue sapph band too- that would be a LOVELY something blue for your wedding day!

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Very beautiful! I would have said to buy a band that matches the size of the e-ring stones, but now that I see this one, I think it looks great! (I do always have to give the warning, though, that few people stay the same ring size throughout their lifetime. I really encourage rings with a little sizing area.)

Rock Candy

Brilliant_Rock
Ooooh I LOVE those bands... I, too, vote for both bands! And yes... the larger eternity looks fantastic with your e-ring!

onedrop

Ideal_Rock
I love the look of the larger width eternity band. How lucky are you to find one at the jeweler that goes perfectly with your e-ring? And I totally love the look of the yellow sapphire band with the other rings. In fact I could see getting two yellow sapphire bands and stacking them, with the e-ring in between. Either way the combo is gorgeous!

poshpepper

Ideal_Rock

Wow, your ering looks great with the bigger eternity band.

I have to say I also really love it with the yellow sapphire band, as someone else already pointed out, the yellow sapphire band really makes your ering center stone "pop".

I will have to also vote that you get both bands, they both look so perfect with your ring!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results