shape
carat
color
clarity

My first show and tell on PS!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

curiousmind

Rough_Rock
My journey started in the BM stores. I tried on a few diamond solitaire pendants in the stores, but I couldn''t find any one that I was totally satisfied with. I knew that I like a bezel setting, but the culet of the diamond in the DBTY setting really bothered me. I don''t really like the full bezel setting either because I don''t like too much metal around the diamond.

While I was lurking around PS, I stumbled upon quite a few posts where fellow PS''ers raved about their Barbara pendants. I was really intrigued by the design. The 3 curves at the back protect the culet but at the same time allow lots of light to go in. That''s exactly what I want!

After numerous emails/calls with Jamie/Lesley/Brian and going back and forth on different size/color diamonds and different chains, I finally pulled the trigger and bought a platinum BGD Barbara pendant with a beautiful 1.763ct H VS2 Brian Gavin Signature H&A and 1mm wheat chain!

Here is the glamor shot Lesley just sent me! The Fedex package is supposed to come tomorrow!
9.gif

BGDBarbaraPendantCompressed1.jpg

curiousmind

Rough_Rock
Oops! After I posted the above, I realized that I did not crop the BGD logo out......

missydebby

Brilliant_Rock
Just Gorgeous! Congrats!!!
36.gif

kenny

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow, that''s really fantastic.
It can''t get much better than that!
30.gif

chiquitapet

Ideal_Rock
It`s beautiful!! I love it!
30.gif

lasscreative

Shiny_Rock
YAY!!!! I am so pleased!

You probably read 1 of my threads!! I was the one that bought 3 little baby barbara''s for me and my bridesmaids.

Yours is mega huge! I can''t wait to see neck shots!

Monnyjay

Brilliant_Rock
What a beautiful pendant, I love the chain as well,
30.gif

wsblue430

Brilliant_Rock
30.gif
I absolutely adore the Barabara pendant, and in this size..wow!!l it looks amazing and huge!! What a beautiful stone..perfection!! please post some pics when you get it in you hands!
12.gif

lizzyann

Ideal_Rock
Absolutely gorgeous!!!!!
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful and what a nice size too!

Laila619

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Just gorgeous!

Gayletmom

Brilliant_Rock
Wow, it''s lovely! Please post some neck shots when you get it. Can''t wait!

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Whoa! An almost 2ct pendant...
18.gif

stci

Ideal_Rock
Wahooooooo! Gorgeous! Congrats!
36.gif

Curious to know if this setting avoid the flip problem! Let me know please.

MrsBettyBoop

Brilliant_Rock
Wowee. If that''s on your neck, I want to know what is on your finger!
3.gif
37.gif

curiousmind

Rough_Rock
Thank you all for the nice words! I received the package this afternoon. I gasped when I opened the box, and I immediately put it on (of course). The stone is really beautiful in real life and the workmanship of the setting is really good. The pendant does look very big (well, I won''t complain about that
31.gif
). I''m really really happy with my purchase. I had a tough day at work this week, but the arrival of this pendant definitely helped brighten my day!
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

I have not had a chance to take any neck shot. Will try to do that over the weekend.

lasscreative, yes, I saw your post and that prompted me to check out the Barbara setting. Thanks for the lead! I''m really happy with this setting.

stci, I have worn it for about 8 hours today. So far, it has not flipped once. It''s really light weight and comfortable (culet not touching my skin).

Sparkles&Glitter, my e-ring stone is actually smaller than this pendant because that is my original e-ring that DH bought 12 years ago. I think the size of my pendant gives me a very good reason to start looking for an upgrade, right?
31.gif
31.gif
31.gif

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous!

Upgradable

Ideal_Rock
W
30.gif
W!!! Thank you for sharing this beauty with us. I can''t wait to see the neck shots!!

PumpkinPie

Ideal_Rock
gorgeous pendant and what a fabulous stone size.. I can''t wait for the neck shots :)

I plan to buy this setting for my pendant next year - it''s gorgeous

risingsun

Ideal_Rock
I love it
30.gif
I''m glad to hear that it doesn''t flip on your neck. That would have been my only concern.

Amethyste

Ideal_Rock
oh wow... THis is gorgeous! I''d love to see neck shots of this beauty! It looks so well made and comfortable too!!!

AprilBaby

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
We need a picture of it on your neck!!!

curiousmind

Rough_Rock
Here are a few neck shots that I just took with my digital camera, but the quality of the picture is quite poor. I''ll see if I can get DH to use his camera to take some pictures later on. His camera is supposed to a lot more powerful than mine.

P1020700.JPG

Luckyeshe

Ideal_Rock
It''s gorgeous!!!! What a lovely necklace!!!

Bella_mezzo

Ideal_Rock
WOW!!! that is a killer pendant! congrats!

MrsBettyBoop

Brilliant_Rock
It looks beautiful!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results