shape
carat
color
clarity

My first pair of....

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Blair138

Brilliant_Rock
MANOLOS!!! OK so they are not mine YET but I swore when I got married I would have absolutely to DIE FOR shoes-so I called the Manolo store in the Wynn in Las Vegas and put myself on the list for a size 38.5 of the Manolo Blahnik Sedaraby''s in silver-OMG I am SO EXCITED!!! I can''t wait until they come in!! Here they are in case you don''t know what they look like...

9.gif
9.gif
9.gif

sedarabymanolo.jpg

somethingshiny

Ideal_Rock
OMG! They''re beautiful! I''m so envious, I''ve been searching for a great silver shoe (on a modest budget), and now nothing will ever come close!!! Yay for you!

decodelighted

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/18/2008 12:14:11 AM
Author: somethingshiny
I''ve been searching for a great silver shoe (on a modest budget), and now nothing will ever come close!!!
Are you sure?? I saw these the other day & realized David''s was knocking off Manolo.
6.gif

Love the real thing though! Gorgeous shoes. Seems to be the wedding choice of many chic Pscopers.

LuckyTexan

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 7/17/2008 10:47:46 PM
Author:Blair138
MANOLOS!!! OK so they are not mine YET but I swore when I got married I would have absolutely to DIE FOR shoes-so I called the Manolo store in the Wynn in Las Vegas and put myself on the list for a size 38.5 of the Manolo Blahnik Sedaraby''s in silver-OMG I am SO EXCITED!!! I can''t wait until they come in!! Here they are in case you don''t know what they look like...

9.gif
9.gif
9.gif
WOW

You''re never going to take them off haha!

I love that shoe!!!

Blair138

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks ladies!!! I cannot wait to have them in my hot little hands!!! I''m going to have to hide them so I don''t wear them before the big day...one more year!!
9.gif
I''ll be sure to take some ''foot shots'' when I do get them!

somethingshiny

Ideal_Rock
Deco~ Wow, those are close! Thanks!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results