shape
carat
color
clarity

My first E-ring!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Mikaql

Rough_Rock
Hi,
Im new here, but thought I''d share my joy with the rest of you. I''ve been looking at all the amazing rings you all have, waiting for my own E-ring, which by the way is much harder to wait for than anything I''ve ever tried. Thank God the vendor was such a sweetheart, that he replied every single email of mine super fast and called me up (me living in Denmark and him in New York) whenever I had a question or even when I was just impatient. I managed to kill time and my ring showed up
18.gif
It''s amazing, I had it appraised here by a jeweler and the value of it exceeds the amount I paid for it. Best of all, it''s soooo sparkly and shiny, I''m hearing nothing but praises from everyone who sees the ring and I am totally in love
30.gif
Let me know what you guys think, can''t wait to hear
35.gif

DSC019241.jpg

mela lu

Ideal_Rock
ooh! Puuurty and very unique! I''d love to see more pics
3.gif

Maisie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Its beautiful! What do you mean by ''first e-ring''? Have you got another one coming?
31.gif

stepcutnut

Ideal_Rock
Love it!!! Congrats :) David always does such a fantastic job, wear it in good health!

Tell us more about it, please
21.gif

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

Wow! Congrats!

cheers--Sharon

Mikaql

Rough_Rock
There are tiny black spots on the centerstone on the first picture I posted, these are small black dust spots which we cleaned later on the day, just so you guys dont think its a flaw in the diamond.
All in all it''s been a super experience with me not knowing exactly what a wanted and then the vendor helping me figure out what my dream was, and it was definitly this pink lemonade halo ring :)
Im loving the fancy pink diamonds surrounding the fancy light yellow cushion and the shank acting totally anonymous :)

DSC019261.jpg

PearlDahhhling

Brilliant_Rock
Oooh it''s so pretty!

Elmorton

Ideal_Rock
LOVE the tri-color setting. Beautiful ring, congrats!!!

Mikaql

Rough_Rock
more pics coming

wow Stepcutnut: how did you know it was david? well guessed, isn''t he amazing?! So kind and helpful. Im so impatient so I was asking him to send me another ring which was already made and he asked me why I''d have that one instead and when I told him cause I want it now he laughed and said NO! and told me to stick to what I was dreaming about and not what would be the fastest solution. I must say I was so intimidated by buying online, but now Im def. going to come back for more. I trust David completely because he''s super honest!!

Maisie: a girl can only dream ;-) hehe

DSC019851.jpg

Mikaql

Rough_Rock
da-da-da-da-daaaaaaa I''m lovin it hehe

DSC019891.jpg

Mikaql

Rough_Rock
one more...

DSC019931.jpg

Mikaql

Rough_Rock
here''s the last one :)

DSC019951.jpg

somethingshiny

Ideal_Rock
OMG! That is one of the most unique erings I''ve seen. It''s beautiful!

stepcutnut

Ideal_Rock
Mikaql-David has made many pieces for me and it has always been a fantastic experience! I am working on 2 others with him right now :) I am so glad that you are super happy with your ER, it should be something that you''ve been dreaming of! Are you planning on wearing it alone(my vote) or with a band?

Mikaql

Rough_Rock
stepcutnut:

I''m wearing it alone, I think wearing it with a band would disrupt its beauty.

geckodani

Ideal_Rock
36.gif
It''s really fun! Congratulations!

pjean

Brilliant_Rock
How lovely! Lemonade ring is definitely the right name for that beauty.

mommy2iz

Brilliant_Rock
i love the multi-colors! it will stand the test of time and match everything all the time! what more could a girl ask for? congrats!

Maisie

Super_Ideal_Rock
What fabulous close up shots!! I love it!

icekid

Ideal_Rock
Date: 9/10/2008 4:26:19 PM
Author: Mikaql
stepcutnut:

I''m wearing it alone, I think wearing it with a band would disrupt its beauty.
It''s lovely! And I agree that this ring is probably best-enjoyed without a band. congrats!

Mikaql

Rough_Rock
lol My husband says thanks lol he''s the photographer
20.gif
Men...

Diamond*Dana

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous and so unique...I love it, enjoy!

motownmama

Ideal_Rock
Premium
wow - what a work of art!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

angel_nieves

Brilliant_Rock

I think you may have the prettiest ring on PS!~!!!

Congrats and I love you ring!

joflier

Ideal_Rock
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
I love all the color! Splendid!

vespergirl

Ideal_Rock
OMG, I love it! That''s one of my favorite rings here on PS! What is the carat size of the center diamond, it looks huge! I love the 3 colors of gold & diamonds - Simon G does many designs like that, and I think that they''re just beautiful. Congrats!

Tuckins1

Ideal_Rock
Gorgeous!!

Mikaql

Rough_Rock
Date: 9/10/2008 6:00:31 PM
Author: vespergirl
OMG, I love it! That''s one of my favorite rings here on PS! What is the carat size of the center diamond, it looks huge! I love the 3 colors of gold & diamonds - Simon G does many designs like that, and I think that they''re just beautiful. Congrats!

Yes I think it looks really big too, but it is ''only'' a 1.07ct cushion. Thanks I LOVE this ring sooo much. Im really happy with the size of it, the only thing is that the shank is a little big so I''ll need to get that shortened, but that will take such a long time and I think Ill miss my ring too much
20.gif
There''s no hope for me!

DMBsGirl

Brilliant_Rock
really gorgeous! congrats!

vita*dolce

Brilliant_Rock
it''s very pretty!! i love it, so unique!! congratulations!!!

(as a side-note, i think it''s really funny that you''re calling it your "first" e-ring.. lol)

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results