shape
carat
color
clarity

My first diamond ever. J color 0.6ct

LaSuecia

Rough_Rock
Love the setting ideas! Will definetly look into that more.
About wearing them to work, I agree, not a great idea. I think Ill just leave them at home or wear in a necklace. With the ring I wear now its easy ti do facials but if I wear two more rings, like I intend to do, I see the problem.

Gotta add a few more pics of how pretty the precious is. Still in love with it :love: :love: lol
Also, how do you feel about the color compared to higher color ranges? Can you see its a J? Since I have nothing this size to compare to.
Honest answers please :naughty:

_30396.jpg

_30397.jpg

aac2013

Shiny_Rock
I think your diamond is very bright and lively. It looks lovely on your hand. Well done!

LaSuecia

Rough_Rock
Thank you =)
I like it alot, but since Im a newbie at all this diamond stuff, I sometimes think that maybe its just me, maybe it really looks yellow and I just cant see it :)

yasssss

Shiny_Rock
So happy you love it! And no it doesn't look yellow at all , so I don't think its just you! And as long as you love it, thats all that matters because you're the one who will see it everyday :D But honestly, from the pictures, it looks really white and bright! I personally think warm color diamonds are beautiful too and have their own charm, and I love crisp white diamonds as well, but I don't even detect too much warmth in your pictures!

LaSuecia

Rough_Rock
Thank you yassss!
You are absolutely right, I am the one who has to wear it and love it, and I do love it.
I envy the Americans for having so much knowledge about diamonds. For retailers to be so aware of how cut is important to a diamonds overall appearence. How lower colors arent looked upon as " the biggest mistake of your life"
I think its because where Im from all people care about is color and inclusions. You dont even get more info when buying a diamond ring, nd people don't even ask for anything else. As long as its a D If, the cut can be anything. So when I decided to do something as radical as get a J stone,and focus on cut as the most important, i got some frouns and " oooh youre gonna get a ugly yellow greyish stone" . I think thats why Im all nervous that maybe Im just blind to all the yellowness ( that. I absolutely dont see ) but in my heart I know that my buy was far far better than the lifeless D colors people here are wearing :naughty:
Now I love D colors aswell, if they are well cut, just as I love any well cut color. But I'd still definetly prefer a well cut j from a poorly cut D anyday:)
And all of you agreeing with me it doesnt look so yellow just makes me more certain I made the right choise. Thanks!

Luce

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I have a .75 J Emerald cut and love it. I wear it with my other rings that range from G to I and it looks beautiful. I think you made a great choice! Enjoy!

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It's beautiful. Congratulations.

VoldeNuit

Shiny_Rock
Congratulations! :love:

mochiko42

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous stone! Congratulations on your first diamond, it's a special feeling :)

ccuheartnurse

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Beautiful stone, congratulations! :appl:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results