shape
carat
color
clarity

My first (and only) Mall Jeweler experience...

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

akw94

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks Stermag, Ladyk and Jetmal! What you said makes a lot of sense. I will check out that book and the link provided was very helpful.
Stermag, I think i''ll get what you are saying once I start looking at rings. Since i''ve seen so few in person, it''s hard to visualize. I see all these great pics on here and they all look fabulous! But i''m never completely sure why. I am learning though. It makes sense though, when you start comparing the good stuff w/the bad, that it will become more obvious.
Jetmal, I agree that we''ll probably have to go to a lot of stores and at that point, i''ll start to see the differences. I just feel like I need to bring a little home-made tutorial w/me so that I don''t forget everything I think that I know! Hopefully the sales associate''s won''t mind waiting while I browse my book of questions/answers.
1.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results