shape
carat
color
clarity

My Emerald Stone Images

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

kevinraja

Shiny_Rock
Alright, finally I figured out a way to take the pics of my EC stone which I purchased recently. I had to use the idealscope lens to take the close-up pics. Two of the pics show the main inclusions, I have used red/black arrows to indiciate. They are just off the table.

All other inclusion-like particles you see are DIRT. I couldn''t compeltely clean them. If I use a cloth, the cloth fabric gets stuck to the stone. Anyway here they are.

PICT0242.JPG

kevinraja

Shiny_Rock

PICT0247.JPG

kevinraja

Shiny_Rock

PICT0239.JPG

kevinraja

Shiny_Rock

PICT0241.JPG

kevinraja

Shiny_Rock

PICT0246.JPG

kevinraja

Shiny_Rock

IS11_PICT0245.jpg

kevinraja

Shiny_Rock

IS12_PICT0248.jpg

windowshopper

Ideal_Rock
kevin its a beauty--the shape is gorgeous and the faceting loks very sharp and..endlesss. nice!

kevinraja

Shiny_Rock
Thanks WS. I just wish I could take the pics without the dust/dirt. Maybe it is hard to clean because it is already set.

windowshopper

Ideal_Rock
run it under running cold water, then use a blow dryer to get rid of stuff--also get a jewlers cloth (no lint)

KBerly

Brilliant_Rock
kevin, it is absolutely gorgeous! i still praise you for finding an SI1 EC stone, i got fed up and frustrated myself and moved on to the RB. now i wanna see more pics of that thing
1.gif

onedrop

Ideal_Rock
Kevin...that EC is a beauty! All of your hard work and research paid off! Your picture taking skills are great also.

Congrats!

It''s breathtaking. I''m an EC girl - I LOVE them, and that''s a beauty.

amytude

Shiny_Rock
Oh don''t you know I am soooo jealous???? Esp. at your price!! I did go back and read many of the threads you started--it''s been very helpful to have someone do much of the legwork before me! What a lucky girl--when will you be proposing???

kevinraja

Shiny_Rock
I am thinking of valentine''s day, but that won''t be a surprise because she could be expecting on that day. Should I do it a day or two earlier or a day later?

windowshopper

Ideal_Rock
isnt there some legal thing about a ring given as a gift she is not obligated to return but an engagement ring she cannot keep if the marriage doesnt happen? sorry to be so negative here but i had a friend who bought his girlfriend a very expensive ring --gave it on christmas, she broke up with him and kept the ring---but it was considered a gift...

belle

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 1/24/2005 10
6.gif
6:15 AM
Author: kevinraja
I am thinking of valentine''s day, but that won''t be a surprise because she could be expecting on that day. Should I do it a day or two earlier or a day later?
for what it''s worth, my vote is earlier....if she''s expecting a proposal, valentines day would be the most obvious and kinda takes some of the surprise out of the whole thing. vday is on a monday, so you can start planning for a nice weekend proposal, and then you could celebrate vday as a newly engaged couple. just make sure to take her out on the 14th, so she can show off that beauteous ring!!!! best of luck!!

valeria101

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 1/24/2005 10:19:49 AM
Author: belle
you could celebrate vday as a newly engaged couple.
just make sure to take her out on the 14th, so she can show off that beauteous ring...
One more vote for this one !
36.gif

Just curious... the Iscope view should be clearer in person than in photo, no ?

hope to see this one on hand too
2.gif

windowshopper

Ideal_Rock
Date: 1/24/2005 10:19:49 AM
Author: belle

Date: 1/24/2005 10
6.gif
6:15 AM
Author: kevinraja
for what it''s worth, my vote is earlier....if she''s expecting a proposal, valentines day would be the most obvious and kinda takes some of the surprise out of the whole thing. vday is on a monday, so you can start planning for a nice weekend proposal, and then you could celebrate vday as a newly engaged couple. just make sure to take her out on the 14th, so she can show off that beauteous ring!!!! best of luck!!
but i do agree here...

amytude

Shiny_Rock
I vote earlier as well. I have to hand it to my DH--he did it the right way. NOw, mind you, we were in college--he rented a cabin in the woods for our spring break. I had taken a nap and got up and was like, "where are you???". He had a fire going in the fireplace, lights were dimmed, and gave me the most beautiful speech before proposing. I can tell you, I will NEVER forget that--he even thought to buy champagne!

Just remember to let you feelings come across. Trust me, SHE will remember this moment (details--we women are big on details). If she dare even forgets, she''ll have a HUGE rock on her hand to remind her...lol. I am excited for you!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results