shape
carat
color
clarity

My Emerald Cut Diamond

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
That is a gorgeous EC, LA, and I think the proportions of the sidestones on the ring are just perfect!!!

Beacon

Ideal_Rock
Love your EC, especially the setting. The side baguettes are alittle hard for me to see in the photo. Are they two baguettes laid next to each other on each side? In the photo it sort of looks like one large sidestone in which case I would think it more two trapeziod sides.

Love seeing your beautiful jewelry!

Lv2shopp

Shiny_Rock
Lovely, looks great on!
emteeth.gif

Gothgrrl

Brilliant_Rock
I just love emerald cuts. Your ring is just fab. The perfect side stones. I have a emerald cut and now I''m certain that I want the side stones to be square. Feel free to post more hand pics.

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Your ring is elegant and beautiful! I love the setting and the side traps are perfect for the center stone! Love it!

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
Beautiful! I love it with your sapphire band!

LadyAmythyst69

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 10/15/2007 9:35:57 PM
Author: Beacon
Love your EC, especially the setting. The side baguettes are alittle hard for me to see in the photo. Are they two baguettes laid next to each other on each side? In the photo it sort of looks like one large sidestone in which case I would think it more two trapeziod sides.

Love seeing your beautiful jewelry!
You know what, I think the side stones ARE trapezoids. I said tapered baguettes earlier didn''t I? Well, that''s just my scatterbrain talkin!
26.gif

So yes, there are just two side stones, one on each side.

rainydaze

Ideal_Rock
Premium
i just had to come back and look at your ring again... boy, is it ever beautiful!! as everyone is saying, the proportions are just gorgeous, and the setting is just perfect, and the stones are just divine!!! you know, whether you fancy a certain cut or not, when a ring nails it just as yours does, its appeal just cannot be denied! love it with the band too!!

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

Your ring(s), and jewellery are beautiful!! Thanks for sharing.

cheers--Sharon

shminbabe

Shiny_Rock
Luv your EC! I love mine, too!

Did you tell us about the specs of yours?

Maybe one day I will jazz up my setting like yours. I love yours.

UCLABelle

Ideal_Rock
It looks like Camilla''s ring a bit...I love emerald cuts (I have one!)...Very classic!
30.gif

surfgirl

Ideal_Rock
Lady A, love your ering! I''m a fan of the square ECs but I love how your traps balance out the rectangular shape of the center stone. And I really like that subtle detailing on the side of the shank, echoing the lines of the stepped cut stones. Very nice!

ang3199

Brilliant_Rock
This is my dream ring. I am nearly drooling on the computer! Congratulations, it is a stunning beauty!

LadyAmythyst69

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 10/16/2007 9:27:12 AM
Author: rainydaze
i just had to come back and look at your ring again... boy, is it ever beautiful!! as everyone is saying, the proportions are just gorgeous, and the setting is just perfect, and the stones are just divine!!! you know, whether you fancy a certain cut or not, when a ring nails it just as yours does, its appeal just cannot be denied! love it with the band too!!
Ha! It had better be perfect. We had to try three times to get this right! The stone was tilted one way when I tried to pick it up the first time, then tilted the other way the second time. I just couldn''t deal with it being like that - I had to make them get it right. Especially because with a step cut there are so many lines and to me the first thing I could see was that the lines weren''t straight! It would have made me crazy looking at it like that. So third time was the charm. They finally figured out that one of the prongs was thicker than the others and was throwing the stone off center. They rebuilt the prongs and re-set the stone & it was just right.
1.gif

Now that I''ve been here and reading all these posts about stones chipping during setting I''m really feeling lucky that nothing more went wrong!

LadyAmythyst69

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 10/17/2007 11:44:59 AM
Author: shminbabe
Luv your EC! I love mine, too!

Did you tell us about the specs of yours?

Maybe one day I will jazz up my setting like yours. I love yours.
Is that your EC in your avatar? It''s GORGEOUS! No need to jazz up that setting - it looks perfect as is!

LadyAmythyst69

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 10/17/2007 12:08:21 PM
Author: UCLABelle
It looks like Camilla''s ring a bit...I love emerald cuts (I have one!)...Very classic!
30.gif
I assume you mean Camilla Parker Bowles? If so Belle - you caught me! I had Camilla''s ring in mind when I went shopping for this. I loved her ring - wish I could afford the same! I didn''t really want to copy but I did want to capture that "flavor". I love historical/antique jewelry - probably pretty obvious that I''m a royalty nut from all of my other posts. LOL!
9.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results