shape
carat
color
clarity

My Emerald Cut Diamond

arkieb1

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful ring and setting!!! Love it!!!

KaeKae

Ideal_Rock
Premium
So beautiful and elegant. And yet, it looks comfortable, too. Love it.

Acinom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
This is one of Bright Ice's beautiful former settings. It has been sold a long time ago and she now has the ring that can be seen in her avatar.

P

PierreBear

Bright Ice - I just came across your ring as I am considering getting something set east to west as well. Sorry, I don't know how to private message but it is just so beautiful and I was wondering if you can share your experience with getting a custom ring created with Single Stone and also whether you allowed them to source the diamond or whether you did it with a different vendor? I appreciate your help!

bright ice

Ideal_Rock
Premium
PierreBear|1459195099|4012169 said:
Bright Ice - I just came across your ring as I am considering getting something set east to west as well. Sorry, I don't know how to private message but it is just so beautiful and I was wondering if you can share your experience with getting a custom ring created with Single Stone and also whether you allowed them to source the diamond or whether you did it with a different vendor? I appreciate your help!

My experience with SS and Ari was great as I think most here would say. I had the stone already and they sourced the FC side stones for me.

Best of luck in your search PierreBear!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results