shape
carat
color
clarity

My eBay win!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

oshinbreez

Brilliant_Rock
Congratulations on your new ring. It is a perfect match. And to get it at the price you did. All I can say is it was definitely meant to be yours. Enjoy wearing it.

Ice Snoop

Rough_Rock
Lovely story! Best of luck to you and your hubby for the future.

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
WOW - that band matches your ring PERFECTLY!!!! They look great together. So glad it worked out for you.

musey

Super_Ideal_Rock
I can''t BELIEVE how perfect they look together! Like everyone else has said, they look perfect together. I adore your set!

gailrmv

Ideal_Rock
Date: 10/24/2006 9:50:03 AM
Author: jcrow
wow what a perfect match! i had to re-read the story to be sure i got it right! i can''t believe they didn''t come together as a set!! congrats on a wonderful find!!
My thoughts exactly! It''s amazing - meant to be. wonderful story!

lumpkin

Ideal_Rock
Oh, my goodness! Did you check to see if there are any stamps inside that would indicate they were made by the same manufacturer (some do stamp inside)? It looks like they were made for each other -- what a find!

I''ll bet you are just thrilled. Certainly looks like it was meant to be.
36.gif

cobaltgirl

Rough_Rock
Thank you all very much. I appreciate each of your kind words. I''m happy that everyone sees it as a good match! I''m still so excited about it. :)

Efe

Brilliant_Rock
Separated at birth and now it has found its way back to its mate! What a great story. The engagement ring is very similar to the one I had custom done recently to match my mother''s wedding band. I just love marquise side stones and I love rings with family history. Enjoy your treasures.

Cehrabehra

Super_Ideal_Rock
awesome deal it looks *perfect*!!! :)

Kay

Ideal_Rock
I love your grandmother''s e-ring, and the fabulous story that goes with it. That wedding ring looks like it was made for your e-ring -- what a steal/deal at $130! Congrats on a great find.

IrishAngel7982

Brilliant_Rock
Congratulations~It''s beautiful and perfect!

sevens one

Ideal_Rock
lovely ring- what a find!

TravelingGal

Super_Ideal_Rock
It really is beyond a great match...just perfect! More pics!!!
36.gif

threepwood

Brilliant_Rock
I know you probaby heard this the hundredth time, but it sure is a perfect match!
36.gif

sandymonet

Rough_Rock
WoW what a wonderful match, I too believe in karma, esp. when you try hard and work harder. Congratulations on your anniversary next month. Our 20th is Nov. 8th. Hope you enjoy your beautiful ring and... each other more!!!!
face23.gif

bae7

Shiny_Rock
Okay, that is kinda Twilight Zonish - that is a perfect match. weird...but absolutely beautiful with your ring. Congrats on the find!

Larissa

Shiny_Rock
A bit late, as usual!

Those rings are beautiful together!! What a find!

mercoledi

Ideal_Rock
I''m a little late chiming in here too, but wow, what a find! It does look like they were made for one another! Every once in a while the ebay gods smile down upon us...

Congratulations, it''s a beautiful set!

Stone Hunter

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congratulations! Perfect match.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results