shape
carat
color
clarity

My Earrings are Shipping Today!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

iheartscience

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 9/5/2007 1:39:31 PM
Author: FireGoddess
Didja get ''em? Didja get ''em? Huh huh huh huh huh????!!?!?!?!?!?
9.gif

I did and I LOVE them! I''m sorry to do that to you all! Yesterday was a crazy day of class and work and homework-yuck.

I will post some real life photos shortly-my fiance gets home from work and he has one of those digital SLR cameras that I''m not too good with, so I''m going to get him to take the pictures! Then I''ll post them immediately!

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
YAY YAY YAY! I''m SO glad you love them, and I can''t WAIT for the pics.

Are they WHITE WHITE like I thought snlee''s were?

iheartscience

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 9/6/2007 6:00:37 PM
Author: Gypsy
YAY YAY YAY! I''m SO glad you love them, and I can''t WAIT for the pics.

Are they WHITE WHITE like I thought snlee''s were?

Well, the pics aren''t much to get excited about...my fiance didn''t get back until it was too late for sunshine shots and *then* his dumb SLR doesn''t even have a macro mode because you just have to have a whole lense. Grr. But I will post the pictures here for you guys and then I''ll try to take some good ones tomorrow morning for a SMTR thread. Here goes...

iheartscience

Super_Ideal_Rock
In the beautiful box:

klkllkl.jpg

iheartscience

Super_Ideal_Rock
The closest thing to a close up I could get...

dfsakl.jpg

iheartscience

Super_Ideal_Rock
And the ear shot, even though it kind of looks like I have a sideburn!

lkkkkkkk.jpg

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Ohh, even in the dark, they are bootiful! Really.
36.gif

Congrats, I'm looking forward to more!

ETA Great size on your ear too!

iheartscience

Super_Ideal_Rock
Gypsy, they do look very white! I have a G radiant and they look pretty much the same in indoor lighting and outdoor sun going down lighting. I haven''t gotten the chance to compare them in sunlight yet, but I will as soon as I can. I think I''m pretty good at seeing the color in a diamond-I have eagle eyes in general-and these don''t bother me a bit. Plus they''re relatively small so I''m sure that helps hide any color the diamonds might have.

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
They look HUGE - and I think they are a little bit smaller ctw than mine? I can't remember any more. They look fantastic and really have *presence* on your ears!!

30.gif

ETA: I just saw they are 0.6 ctw.
36.gif

Kay

Ideal_Rock
Beautiful! That bezel makes them look more like 0.6 each.
36.gif

snlee

Ideal_Rock
They are gorgeous! Mine are .35ct each and yours seriously looks much bigger! I love that bezel setting!
30.gif
They look great on you!
36.gif

iheartscience

Super_Ideal_Rock
Thanks FG, Ellen and Kay! I know my pictures are pretty terrible...I''m always impressed with the great pictures my fellow PSers take. (I''m talking to you, FG and Ellen!) I am going to try really hard tomorrow to get better pics. I tried taking a few indoors but they just looked like blurs-oh well!

risingsun

Ideal_Rock
Earrings are beautiful. Please take pics so we can see the earring--and your earshots--a bit better. I know you can do it
36.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results