shape
carat
color
clarity

My Dress is HERE!!! (Pics Inside)

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

gingerBcookie

Brilliant_Rock
wowsers! you are one hot mama! your figure is to die for and the dress shows it of perfectly! I do NOT think you need to worry about the girls....they look great
28.gif
. And that bustle is absolutely spectacular! can''t wait to see pics of your bustle!

AmberGretchen

Ideal_Rock
Thanks JCJD - that makes me feel good about the losing weight before the wedding. It seems like a lot of people have had that experience and I know I tend to do that when I''m very stressed and also very hyped up and excited (before college graduation, etc...). And thank you of course for the lovely comments.

Ginger LOL - I think its so funny because I would much rather be tiny and delicate like you than have what I like to refer to as my "Russian Peasant" body type.
2.gif
I guess no one ever really appreciates what they have...(BTW I am super-jealous of your Reem...speaking of not appreciating what you have
3.gif
)

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results