My dream halo ring in the making...realized by Victor Canera

artdecolover71

Brilliant_Rock
Re: My dream halo ring in the making...realized by Victor Ca

What a breathtaking heirloom....enjoy

Stephny691

Shiny_Rock

That is beyond breathtaking- I've got nothing else to say, words do not do that beauty justice.

Calliecake

Ideal_Rock
Premium

Your ring is absolutely gorgeous Elysian! I had to laugh when you said "Hi" and posted pictures of your ring. No need for words honey. This ring speaks to everyone all on its own! Maybe you should think about going into the jewelry designing business. Can I be your first customer?

Acinom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Calliecake|1402248822|3688885 said:
Your ring is absolutely gorgeous Elysian! I had to laugh when you said "Hi" and posted pictures of your ring. No need for words honey. This ring speaks to everyone all on its own! Maybe you should think about going into the jewelry designing business. Can I be your first customer?

Great idea! I will be your second customer.

Elysian

Brilliant_Rock

artdecolover71|1401875536|3686202 said:
What a breathtaking heirloom....enjoy

Thank you, artdecolover71. Heirloom piece for sure, my son will get his choice between my AVR and this ring to offer his wife to be, but he's only 3.5 so I have some time to enjoy them. :)

Stephny691 said:
That is beyond breathtaking- I've got nothing else to say, words do not do that beauty justice.

Thank you, stephny691. You are too kind. :) I was lost for words when I first opened the box, the intense beauty of this ring gets me everytime I take it out. I put it away for days and somehow remember it differently but then it all comes back the familiarity like an old friend, hard to describe.

Calliecake said:

Ha! Thank you, Calliecake. You are too kind!! I have PS and the web to thank for the inspiration. You are too too nice, thank you for that amazing compliment! You have me smiling from ear to ear. :D

Acinom said:
Calliecake|1402248822|3688885 said:

Great idea! I will be your second customer.

Acinom! You gals are killing me! Thank you for such a wonderful compliment! There is so much beauty in the world; I feel inspired everyday. You ladies inspired me today.

lovefordiamonds

Shiny_Rock

:love: it's AMAZING. congratulations!!!

Sky56

Brilliant_Rock

It's gorgeous! Enjoy! :appl:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results