shape
carat
color
clarity

My diamond halo upgrade from Maytal

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Cind11

Brilliant_Rock
My DH and I did our best to take pictures of my 25th anniversary present. I would like to take more when it is a bit more sunny. I have new respect for all the wonderful pictures people post on here. The diamond came from Whiteflash (1.046 G SI1 ACA, AGSO) was appraised by Rockdoc and Maytal Hoftman did the setting. Whiteflash was great to deal with, and Maytal was wonderful. Rockdoc helped me out greatly by letting me send him links to diamonds I was considering and then he picked a likely candidate for me to send to him. I hope we can post these pics, otherwise I may have to have Admin. do it!

P8260604SS.JPG

Cind11

Brilliant_Rock
Another one..........

P8260580SS.JPG

Cind11

Brilliant_Rock
I never thought I had a fat finger until now.......

P8260582SS.JPG

Cind11

Brilliant_Rock
How about another one?.........

P8260586SS.JPG

Cind11

Brilliant_Rock
Excuse the fuzz...............

P8260590SS.JPG

Cind11

Brilliant_Rock
Last one for now...........

P8260600SS.JPG

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Cind,
Congrats on your upgrade, sure is gorgeous!! Fat fingers, nah you don't have fat fingers. Those are great pics, BTW!!! Can't wait to see more!!!
30.gif
30.gif
36.gif

ETA: Happy 25th anniversary!!!
1.gif

upgrading mama

Brilliant_Rock
love it, love it!!!!!!!!

I love the pink diamonds, this is such a beautiful ring!

congratulations on your 25th that is an amazing milestone!!
36.gif
36.gif

oh and definately a million more pics!

FacetFire

Brilliant_Rock
Oooooh, I love it! Those pink diamonds are stunning! It looks perfect on your hand!

Linda W

Super_Ideal_Rock
Congratulations on celebrating your 25th Wedding Anniversary. Your ring is simply yummy and gorgeous. Love the setting.

DH and I celebrated our 25th in March. It is a very special anniversary isn''t it? Many many more happy anniversaries to you both.

Linda

doglover4

Rough_Rock
That ring is absolutely gorgeous. You have equisite taste. Can you please tell me how someone can reach Maytal to design a ring? I would love to get in touch with her.

Thanks

Sundial

Ideal_Rock
That''s quite a nice 25th anniversary present! What a beautiful, beautiful ring!!! You must be thrilled.

sevens one

Ideal_Rock
lovely upgrade

The setting is beautiful

Molly1024

Shiny_Rock
Gorgeous! I looove the pink diamond halo!

dani13

Ideal_Rock
What a gorgeous ring!! Love that pink halo!!!
36.gif

If you don''t mind me asking, how are Maytal''s prices? Her work is so exquisite...I would love to have something made by her one day...

bling*diva*

Ideal_Rock
~~I am sooo in love witht the pink diamonds!!! Congrats!!
30.gif

Cind11

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks for the nice compliments and the anniversary wishes. I am thrilled to finally have this ring-we bought the diamond in July so it's wonderful to finally have it on my finger. Yes, Linda W, I think the 25th is very special. I can't believe I met my DH when we were in college and we've known eachother all these years.

Doglover, Maytal's email adress is maytaljewels @ gmail.com. Take out the spaces, I just put that in there so a spammer couldn't get the address.

I am really impressed with the workmanship on this ring, considering it is handmade it looks SO perfect. I really can't find a flaw on it.

Dani, I think her prices are perhaps a bit less then some of the designer settings. I think the price on this setting was very fair because of the workmanship and how nice the pink diamonds are. I did get a quote from one vendor who would have charged me quite a bit more because of the pinks, in fact he suggested that I just do white diamonds in the halo with rose gold.

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

Devine! Congrats on 25 years together!!

cheers--Sharon

KristyDarling

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh my!!! Gorgeous ring! Rose gold with pink diamonds is a beautiful look! Congratulations on your 25th!!!

conitta

Shiny_Rock
Love it and love the 2-tone....Connie

lizz

Brilliant_Rock
This ring is making my eyes pop out of my head!!!!
23.gif

The pink diamonds are so beautiful and making me want to get a Maytal ring of my own! Enjoy and congrats!!

kcoursolle

Super_Ideal_Rock
Beautiful ring, what a lovely anniversary gift. I absolutely love the setting too, and it looks like high quality work. Happy anniversary, enjoy.

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Very different, I like it! Beautiful diamond.

I had to laugh at you saying you never thought you had a fat finger til now. Neither did I!

qtiekiki

Ideal_Rock
Love the pink diamonds halo. So pretty.

Happy Silver Anniversary. Enjoy the ring.

curlygirl

Ideal_Rock
Wow, gorgeous! I LOVE the pink diamonds! Congratulations on 25 years of wedded bliss!

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Your ring turned out beautifully!! Maytal really does great work!

Miranda

Ideal_Rock
Congratulations on 25 years!!! Your upgrade is beautiful! I love the pink stones. It looks perfect.

I have to ask, what kind of cat is in your avatar? Is it a Tonkinese?

Dee*Jay

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Your ring is just stunning! And congratulations on 25 years of marriage!

Cind11

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks everyone!

Miranda, that is my cat Oliver, when he was a kitten. He''s technically a Javanese variant/Siamese. (according to the breeder) His color is a seal lynx point. He''s a Siamese for all intents and purposes. He''s darker in color now with some stripes on his tail and legs.

Miranda

Ideal_Rock
Oliver is a cutie!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results