shape
carat
color
clarity

My daughter was victim of a hit and run on her bike!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

aljdewey

Ideal_Rock
OH, GOSH! I just now saw this thread, and I''m just so relieved it wasn''t more serious!

So sorry for her trauma - I''m sure the fear will take much longer to get over than the incident itself. Poor thing.

XChick03

Brilliant_Rock
That is so horrible!!! I''m so glad she wasn''t hurt very badly. I had something very similar happen to me when I was a child. We lived in some apartments and a lot of us kids used to ride our bikes to the main building because they always had cookies out for us. Well, one day an idiot came speeding through the parking lot and hit both me and one of my friends. The idiot didn''t even slow down, but luckily a car behind him helped us and got his plate numbers. I wasn''t hurt, but it was very scary. Luckily my mom was there to reassure me, just like you are for your daughter. I am sure it scared her a great deal, but as long as you are with her, comforting her and reassuring her, I know she''ll be just fine. You and your daughter will be in my thoughts!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results