shape
carat
color
clarity

My Daughter asked if I could~~

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

hoorray

Ideal_Rock
What a beautiful ring Mins''e daughter! I hope you have it forever so that you can give it to your daughter when she is your age.

Keep running fast!

MelissaSue

Ideal_Rock
Thats so cute that she wanted to post it here!

The ring is gorgeous! She did a great job of picking it out! It is perfect for a little princess!

However.. reading pricescope at 9 is a very expensive habit to get into early on in life.. When it comes time for her to get an e-ring she is going to have some HIGH demands!! I can just picture it... hehehe

Kaili

Brilliant_Rock
Fantastic ring!! It''s never too early to start PS
2.gif

Looks perfect on her
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

MissAva

Ideal_Rock
How sweet! It fits her hand very nicely, she must be thrilled.

flower12

Brilliant_Rock
oh!! how cute she is !! and very pretty ring
1.gif

njc

Brilliant_Rock
Mines Daughter - I LOVE YOUR RING!!! The setting you picked out is so fun with the little bubbles/weave on the sides. I think you did a great job picking it all out, and i really like the pink... it looks FABULOUS on your hand! Good luck with soccer!!!

MINE!!

Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/25/2005 11:39:12 PM
Author: MelissaSue
Thats so cute that she wanted to post it here!

The ring is gorgeous! She did a great job of picking it out! It is perfect for a little princess!

However.. reading pricescope at 9 is a very expensive habit to get into early on in life.. When it comes time for her to get an e-ring she is going to have some HIGH demands!! I can just picture it... hehehe

Thank you everyone... I made her go to bed about 9
6.gif
0 last night because she couldn''t stop reading your posts. She was so happy that everyone responded and said such nice things. I think she was feeling wuite grown up... (personally I think she needs to slow down and just be my baby girl forever....)
39.gif
39.gif
39.gif
39.gif
39.gif
39.gif
39.gif

I agree with you MelissaSue! I fear that I may have created a monster. She has learned to use a loupe pretty well and can tell you if a stone down not look sparkly enough or if it looks "totally dead" LOL.... Her poor future man!!
31.gif
She wants to get some earrings and a pendant made to wear in my wedding...LOL.. that''s my baby!

Thanks again everyone. Your comments mean a lot!
36.gif

asblackrock

Shiny_Rock
Hi Mine''s daughter
I just love your ring. Pink is my favourite colour!

My dad was a soccer fan. I remember how he would get up in the middle of the night to watch soccer games (I live in Australia so there is a big time difference with Europe). He left me with a very precious gift - the thought that I could achieve anything I set my heart on. It is wonderful to hear that you believe that too. I wish you all the very best with your soccer dreams.
1.gif

MiniMouse

Brilliant_Rock
Gosh, your daughter''s ring is very pretty and so dainty on her little hand. Can we expect to see upgrades over the next few years from her Dad?

MINE!!

Ideal_Rock
I think that she will probabley keep this for herself. She says that she wants to give it to her little girl (like someone else had suggested) She thought it would be cool to take her little girl out and let her pick out a ring like she did.... I have to admit, that brought the weepies to me....
39.gif
She is wonderful.

He daddy is wonderful, but he is not one of those people that sees the signfigance in things like this. But that is alright... Mommy does....
31.gif

Besides, Daddy will never see her as being more than a few months old... I know my dad never has either.
26.gif

sjz

Brilliant_Rock
Very pretty ring, kiddo! I love it
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results