shape
carat
color
clarity

My Dan Stair Aquamarine!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

kayla.tastikk

Shiny_Rock
Thanks Ma re, catmom, chiquitapet, rosetta and Sylvie!

I love it so much!

Does anyone have any feedback on setting a pear in a bezel? I''m a huge fan of bezels, but I''m not sure if a pear works with one.

Fly Girl

Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/12/2010 11:47:03 AM
Author: kayla.tastikk

I love it so much!

Does anyone have any feedback on setting a pear in a bezel? I''m a huge fan of bezels, but I''m not sure if a pear works with one.
Very, very nice aqua.

Stuller Link has a semi-bezel bypass setting large enough for your aqua. I''m sure your stone could be bezeled. I''ve had pears bezeled for earrings with no problem. Your jeweler can start with stock bezel findings and make you a ring, if you don''t want to go completely custom.

Stullerpear7585_w_.jpg

gemgirl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I SO wanted that stone when I saw it and then I looked down at the "sold" sign. I''m so glad an fellow PSer got it.
It''s a gorgeous color.

virgoruby

Shiny_Rock
Love your pear aqua - it''s so pretty!

kayla.tastikk

Shiny_Rock
Date: 3/12/2010 12:08:56 PM
Author: Fly Girl
Date: 3/12/2010 11:47:03 AM

Author: kayla.tastikk

I love it so much!

Very, very nice aqua.

Stuller Link has a semi-bezel bypass setting large enough for your aqua. I''m sure your stone could be bezeled. I''ve had pears bezeled for earrings with no problem. Your jeweler can start with stock bezel findings and make you a ring, if you don''t want to go completely custom.

Thank you for the complement. And, I like that setting quite a bit. I''ll talk to my jeweler about something like it soon.

kayla.tastikk

Shiny_Rock
Date: 3/12/2010 1:05:13 PM
Author: gemgirl
I SO wanted that stone when I saw it and then I looked down at the ''sold'' sign. I''m so glad an fellow PSer got it.

It''s a gorgeous color.

Thanks. It''s always nice to know when good stones go to us- kinda like keeping it in the family
28.gif

kayla.tastikk

Shiny_Rock
Date: 3/12/2010 1:29:06 PM
Author: virgoruby
Love your pear aqua - it''s so pretty!

Thanks!

princessplease

Ideal_Rock
Lovely!!!!!!!!!

Dreamer_D

Super_Ideal_Rock
The color is great! And I love the pear shape.

oddoneout

Ideal_Rock
Nice stone. Great colour.

Brown.Eyed.Girl

Ideal_Rock
Very pretty!

I think it would look great in a bezel - I''m guessing white gold or platinum? It would be very clean, sleek and elegant.

kayla.tastikk

Shiny_Rock
Date: 3/12/2010 4:54:06 PM
Author: dreamer_d
The color is great! And I love the pear shape.

Thanks! I was unsure about a pear because sometimes they make the saturation look significantly less than real life.

PP- Thanks!

kayla.tastikk

Shiny_Rock
Date: 3/12/2010 5:46:01 PM
Author: Brown.Eyed.Girl
Very pretty!

I think it would look great in a bezel - I''m guessing white gold or platinum? It would be very clean, sleek and elegant.

Probably 18k WG because I really want this to be something that lasts and I can pass on. And I''m still debating what side stone designs. I know for sure I want diamonds, it''s too pretty not to have some bling.

Thanks oddoneout!

baby nurse

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I love aquamarine and this stone is so pretty! It''s nice to be pleased with a purchase :)

mochi

Ideal_Rock
It''s a lovely aqua, very nice.

kayla.tastikk

Shiny_Rock
Thanks everyone. I''m pretty sure this is sparking an obsession with the species, but that works because it''s my birthstone
28.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results