shape
carat
color
clarity

My Crystal Starfish Earrings

meredeth11

Shiny_Rock
Made this pair of crystal starfish earrings several days ago and sent it as gift for my sisters. I love crystal though it is not as expensive a diamond or gems. Don't know whether it is suitable to post the pieces here, anyway, I'd like to share here, do you have any other crystal pieces share here?

crystal_starfish_earrings.jpg

bestonlinefashion

Rough_Rock
Great looks.Crystal jewellery is becoming very popular now a days.It is beautiful and can make a nice fashion statement.

meredeth11

Shiny_Rock
bestonlinefashion|1361534196|3387472 said:
Great looks.Crystal jewellery is becoming very popular now a days.It is beautiful and can make a nice fashion statement.
Thanks bestonlinefashion, crystal is not as expensive as diamonds, but they are indeed stunning as well. I can only afford to buy some less expensive or discounted items from Fire Mountain or Pandahall, But it seems that it is not that bad. ;-) By our own hand we can make own fashion jewelry as well. :)

meredeth11

Shiny_Rock
monopol|1361813815|3390021 said:
It's a great looking ring for you sister. Everything is good enough if it is crystal but yours is better for it's good looking. I am sorry to say that I have no one to post here.
Thanks monopol, my cousin took the picture, she is skilled at photographs as well expect beading. :D

bestonlinefashion

Rough_Rock
You are absolutely right meredeth11.I think like crystal jewellery you can also try various junk jewellery .They are also very good looking and affordable.What is your opinion?
Thanks

meredeth11

Shiny_Rock
bestonlinefashion|1363328096|3405412 said:
You are absolutely right meredeth11.I think like crystal jewellery you can also try various junk jewellery .They are also very good looking and affordable.What is your opinion?
Thanks
That's a great idea!! I'd like to have more try on those jewelry we ordinary people can afford. :)

bestonlinefashion

Rough_Rock
That is not about being ordinary my friend.If you try out these junk jewellery and mix and match them with your other accessories I think it will be pretty cool.

Kelly12

Shiny_Rock
bestonlinefashion|1364903326|3418471 said:
That is not about being ordinary my friend.If you try out these junk jewellery and mix and match them with your other accessories I think it will be pretty cool.
:) ,I like making crafts. Recently I have been looking for the articles that are related to making craftes.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results