shape
carat
color
clarity

my Christmas present :)

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
You have a beautiful collection. I like them all!!!
36.gif

777_LDY

Brilliant_Rock
Lovely collection!!!

AmberGretchen

Ideal_Rock
OMG what a STUNNING collection - I LOVE that new golden sapphire ring, and that blue sapphire and diamond band is lovely
30.gif
30.gif
36.gif
36.gif
Thank you so much for sharing pictures with us
9.gif

PrincessDijon

Brilliant_Rock
Your collection is gorgeous!!!! Thanks for sharing and welcome to PS!!!!

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Well, whitby, I think you certainly qualify as a full-fledged Pricescoper!
36.gif
2.gif
Welcome!

Your rings are just beautiful! I really love the idea of collecting beautiful bands myself!

whitby_2773

Ideal_Rock
thank you so much, diamondseeker - and to all who made me feel so welcome :)

it was so funny coming on here - and hearing the jewelers you all talked about. they were all the same ones i''d found too! i''ve met with leon mege about settings, i''ve talked to larry van craeynest about doing a ring for me, i am embarrassingly familar with the sholdt, tacori, ritani and white flash catalogues and have had WF source a stone for me in the past. i''ve bought a dozen stones from Blue Nile, i umm''d and ahh''d between krikawa, george sawyer and chris ploof for a mokume gane and diamond band - on and on it goes! you ladies are my like ''my peer group of the heart''!

yay!
36.gif

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Nice avatar pic; your doggie looks like a sweetie pie!

whitby_2773

Ideal_Rock
thanks skippy :)

i like my jewelry - but i luuuuurve my dogs!

the one in the photo is dixon - an irish red and white setter, a champion, and outstanding amongst his breed. we hope to show him at westminster next february.

the only this has to do with diamonds is that he...um...performs best in the ring and he''s the diamond of my life.

:D

(sorry for the diversion everyone - i cant ignore a compliment re my dogs!)

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh my goodness! You''ll have to keep us informed if he goes to Westminster! My husband and I always love watching that show! Dixon looks like a beauty!

That is amazing you are familiar with many of our favorite jewelers, too! I think you have found some instant new friends!

kittybean

Ideal_Rock
Thanks for sharing your collection--your rings are beautiful! I love your variety of bands, and that OEC is especially lovely.

anyname

Shiny_Rock
Wonderful collection! I especially like the eternity ring.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results