shape
carat
color
clarity

My budget pendant

jstarfireb

Ideal_Rock
It's a beautiful pendant, and really cool that you made it yourself. Nice stone too!

JewelFreak

Ideal_Rock
Your pendant worked out beautifully, Lady Disdain. The bezel setting shows off thed stone so well -- and I'm CRAZY about your chain, full of admiration that you made it yourself!!!!

--- Laurie

chrono

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I’m impressed that you are skilled enough to do the entire chain/pendant work yourself. The stone you chose is also the perfect tone and colour for it.

Sagebrush

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
Lady Disdain,

Thanks and you are quite right, exceptionally high quality jewelry is often as well finished on the back is it is on the front. The use of galleries (polished, often pierced jeweled or enameled backs) soldered on the back of brooches and pendants can sometimes be seen on particularly fine antique and contemporary pieces, it is almost always an indication that the piece is a handmade original. I'll see if I can find a photograph or two and post them.

Best,

baby nurse

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Lady Disdain,

I didn't realize you had put this together yourself! It's beautiful-- how talented you are! Enjoy =)

klewis

Brilliant_Rock
baby nurse said:
Lady Disdain,

I didn't realize you had put this together yourself! It's beautiful-- how talented you are! Enjoy =)

You made it yourself? I didn't realize that - now I'm really impressed. :appl:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results