shape
carat
color
clarity

My bridesmaid dresses!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

marlie

Brilliant_Rock
Just wanted to share my bridemaid dresses! I know I love looking at all of yours so I figured I''d post mine. The pics do not do it justice at all. Its way more flattering on the bm''s than the model in my opinion. it looks nice with a little curve! the color in the pic is actually the color (shadow). so excited!

http://www.priscillaofboston.com/dress_detail.jsp?gid=47&sfid=51161&f=

we also picked out the flower girl dress...
http://www.priscillaofboston.com/dress_detail.jsp?gid=955&sfid=51184&f=
the color for this one would probably be orchid.

now i just need to get the moh and junior bm dresses and the bridal party is done!

violet3

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Those are so beautiful marlie! I love the shoulder strap with the ruffle :) And i think it will go very nicely with your dress - i know you were having some second thoughts about your dress, yes? did you keep your dress or keep looking?

princessplease

Ideal_Rock
Lovely dresses date twin!!!!!!!!!! The strap is SO pretty!!!!! I believe a friend of mine is in a wedding with those dresses sometime this month. If that's the dress, I'll get some pics of them and post on here.

marlie

Brilliant_Rock
thanks guys! i love the dresses and all the girls LOVED them too...probably even more than me. i was so glad that they could all agree!

pp...so funny that your friend is using those dresses too! definitely take pics!!

violet..yup...i had some major second guessing going on but i went back to selia yang and put it on again and it settled most of my worries. i think once my dress is tailored to fit me it''ll be great. i also have stopped looking at the pics i have of me in it as much as possible. it just stresses me out! thanks for remembering though...very sweet of you to ask about it. and, i agree that the bm dresses will look good with them too...it''s part of what made me so excited about that choice!

shertz1981

Shiny_Rock
Oh pretty!!! I love all of PoB''s lines

marlie

Brilliant_Rock
thanks shertz! POB''s bm dresses are soooo pretty and not as expensive as I thought they''d be. They''re great to work with. I tried on a lot of their bridal gowns but unfortunately they didn''t work for me. i still drool over all of them though!

shertz1981

Shiny_Rock
During my venue tour, I saw a BM arriving in a PoB dress (short) -- it looked amazing!

honey22

Ideal_Rock
Gorgeous dress!

PilsnPinkysMom

Brilliant_Rock
I *heart* POB dresses- awesome pick! The dress is stunnig!

VRBeauty

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Lovely dress!

Are you planning to use the dove headdress too?
2.gif

Luckyeshe

Ideal_Rock
Love''em!!! They''re so pretty!!

marlie

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks for all the nice comments! I''m kinda jealous that i can''t wear this dress!

charbie

Ideal_Rock
those are sooooo pretty. unique and GORGE.

cindygenit

Brilliant_Rock
Gorgeous BM dresses!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results