shape
carat
color
clarity

My Bridal Set Is Coming!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

angiety2k

Shiny_Rock
My boyfriend and I have been together for 4 1/2 years. We have been talking about getting married. So we have been talking about rings, he wanted me to pick out the ring because I would have to wear the rest so my life. Also I didn''t mind picking it out since I happen to be very picky. It took me a long time to pick out the perfect ring. I have very short, tiny hands. I always dreamed of a huge ring, but during our shopping we realized that the larger diamonds and thicker bands looked so bad on my hands. So finally I found the ring of my dreams and the ring would take 6 to 8 weeks to special order. SO I bought it online...It should be here in one week!! Even though I know about the ring.. he is still going to propose around Christmas..(he says he will pop the question when I at least expect it) I am not allowed to touch the ring until he proposes. I can''t wait until he proposes to me! I love Him SO MUCH! also cant wait till I get to wear my beautiful ring!!

angiesbridalset.jpg

Asscherhalo_lover

Ideal_Rock
Premium
very nice! i love dainty bands! what will be the stats on your ring? are these the pics of yours or stock photos?

angiety2k

Shiny_Rock
The center round diamond is .50 ct, with F color, SI1+ clarity. AGS2 cut
The wedding and engagement bands have .32 ct tw of diamonds, with 26 stones.
The quality is G/SI1
The First photo is a stock photo but this picture is the actual ring!!

angiesring.jpg

jayreneepea

Brilliant_Rock
I recognize that stock photo -- Knox right?? As soon as I saw it I said it would be a big seller!

Congratulations! I can''t wait to see the ring on your finger.

angiety2k

Shiny_Rock
Yes thats were the stock photos are from! I just love it so much! I cant wait!! I wonder when & how he will ask!
30.gif

CdnBlingGal

Brilliant_Rock
Congratulations on finding your perfect rings. They''re beautiful!

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
What a lovely set, guess you won''t have too much longer to wait!!!
36.gif

Deelight

Ideal_Rock
Gorgeous set

Here is hoping you wont have too much longer to wait :)

Kissmark

Shiny_Rock
Gorgeous set. It will look very nice on you, congrats!

msb700

Brilliant_Rock
congratulations! this is a lovely ring..i have always loved the look of four prongs versus the shared prongs for the diamonds around the band..

this reminds me quite a lot of Mara''s wedding set, which i have to admit has always been my all time favorite!!

Do you have any profile shots of it?

tulip928

Brilliant_Rock
Absolutely beautiful! Congratulations!!!!
36.gif

angiety2k

Shiny_Rock
more pictures
12.gif

eringang.jpg

anchor31

Ideal_Rock
That is so lovely!
30.gif

jmwhite

Rough_Rock
I love it! I actually just tried to go to the Knox website and they don''t have anything for you to look at like they used to? What''s up with that?!? I really really love your set...i love skinny bands!

BigDiamonds

Brilliant_Rock
Beautiful and very classic!
36.gif
Come back with the story and hand pics!

Diamond*Dana

Ideal_Rock
Premium
That really is a gorgeous set of rings...I hope that you do not have a long wait (guess not if it is around Christmas). Please come back with handshots!

Harleigh

Ideal_Rock
It''s gorgeous! Congratulations, and I can''t wait to hear about the proposal! Hang in there, you only have a few weeks to go!

jayreneepea

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 11/19/2007 7:48:17 PM
Author: jmwhite
I love it! I actually just tried to go to the Knox website and they don''t have anything for you to look at like they used to? What''s up with that?!? I really really love your set...i love skinny bands!
I still see lots to look at!

http://www.knoxjewelers.biz/index.htm

Love in Bloom

Ideal_Rock
Wowowow! Sparkle heaven
31.gif
. I''m sure the wait for the proposal will be excruciating, but well worth it!

Jenn5504

Brilliant_Rock
Very pretty and timeless choice! Good luck. I know the wait will be tough, but you have a beatiful ring and more importantly marriage to look forward to. Cheers!

jmwhite

Rough_Rock
Thanks! I think I was on a different knox website!

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Very lovely, congrats!

sunnyd

Ideal_Rock
that is so pretty!! yay for you!!
36.gif

what ring is that on knox, if i may ask?

angiety2k

Shiny_Rock
I am not sure if it is the Fascination one. I bought this from a jeweler who had bought the mount set and put in the center diamond. So I don''t even know the designer. The jeweler has just got the rings back from sizing, she will be sending them on Monday. So my boyfriend will have then on Tuesday. I am actually scared now, I feel that I am to young but however we have been together almost 5 years and always planned on getting married, children etc. I am 20 turning 21 in may. He is 22, 23 in August. We are already planning for a May 2010 wedding, meaning I will just be turning 23 he will be 25 turning 26 in a few months. My parents hate my boyfriend and they have always hated anyone that I have liked. I am scared if my bf asks me on xmas day and they will ruin my excitement. Or if he asks me earlier how do I announce it? Any suggestions? Please Help!!

Circe

Ideal_Rock
Trade
EP, you'll probably get better responses to your last question if you post it in a separate thread over in Hangout or the LIW area: as someone who was once in a similar situation, I'd say you should probably trust your instincts. If you feel like you might be too young, is that possibly something to discuss with your boyfriend, pre-proposal?

gailrmv

Ideal_Rock
The rings are beautiful!
I was married in my early 20s, and it has worked out wonderfully. We were on the same page in terms of all the big things. We did have the support of both sets of parents though. Is there something in particular your parents are concerned about or do they just think you are too young to be settling down? It''s really hard to say - probably they are trying to look out for your best interests. Whether you think their concerns are worth more consideration or not, is only your call.

ringster

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 11/18/2007 8:40:58 PM
Author:EricsPrincess
My boyfriend and I have been together for 4 1/2 years. We have been talking about getting married. So we have been talking about rings, he wanted me to pick out the ring because I would have to wear the rest so my life. Also I didn''t mind picking it out since I happen to be very picky. It took me a long time to pick out the perfect ring. I have very short, tiny hands. I always dreamed of a huge ring, but during our shopping we realized that the larger diamonds and thicker bands looked so bad on my hands. So finally I found the ring of my dreams and the ring would take 6 to 8 weeks to special order. SO I bought it online...It should be here in one week!! Even though I know about the ring.. he is still going to propose around Christmas..(he says he will pop the question when I at least expect it) I am not allowed to touch the ring until he proposes. I can''t wait until he proposes to me! I love Him SO MUCH! also cant wait till I get to wear my beautiful ring!!

i''m so excited for you with your upcoming engagement and ering! it''s a beautiful ring - you did a great job!

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congratulations! Your rings are gorgeous.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results