shape
carat
color
clarity

My Birthday Present :) WOOOO

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

nala2000

Rough_Rock
You have GORGEOUS taste!!!!
36.gif

kcoursolle

Super_Ideal_Rock
Beautiful and classic!!!

tx10

Rough_Rock
Date: 6/13/2007 3:07:59 PM
Author: woobug02
WOO one more for fun....oh hope channel set isn''t out :)
I hope channel set never goest out of style! Even if it ever does, I think your ring is stunning and would be proud to own something like it.

3hearts

Shiny_Rock
we share the same bday !!!! happy belated bday and your ring is beautiful
face23.gif

MWG

Brilliant_Rock
Hey Woo Hoo!!!!

You are getting to be spoiled little rich girl..!!!!!!!!! Gorgeous ring(s)!!!! Thanks for sharing....... I wonder how he is going to top this in July!!!??

Congratulations
MWG

woobug02

Ideal_Rock
Thank you everyone for such nice comments .... it is so fun to share

WOOOOOOOOO Spoiled is fun
36.gif

Happy Belated Birthday 3Hearts ......................Great Day

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Woooo,
I was reading you want a solitaire. Are you going to set your current stone in a solitaire or buy an new diamond?

woobug02

Ideal_Rock
Hi Skippy, I''m not sure.... I just know that all of these beautiful plain solitares are calling to me... I haven''t liked a plain solitare since the 1980''s when I was married...now these beautiful plain settings are really making think... I love love love Ellens setting and JCrows... Completely different settings but both are so classic.... What do you have??? I love my big bling but have to say that I feel a tad bit 90''s compared to all of these sleek solitares :)

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
I have a round with tillion sides. I think your ring is beautiful and lots of bling. I know seeing others makes me want to change but I love my ring. Your ring is very beautiful.

woobug02

Ideal_Rock
Thanks so Skippy!!! I love it too but get that goofy itch.... My only complaint about the ring is my stone gets lost .... The setting is AWESOME...HUGE 2.48ct... but my 1.61ct looks like a .50 ct on it... I am really have some shrinkage issues.... I notice how much bigger small stones look on the thinner bands... Oh well :)

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Hey Woo,
maybe if you want and tried one on at the store you will realize it isn''t like your ring and you will like your ring again. I DO NOT think your stone looks like a .5. I think it looks plenty big, honest; it is beautiful!

woobug02

Ideal_Rock
Thank you Skippy! I have noticed you have really good taste.... Soooo I truely take it as a compliment... Do you think it is a little 90''s???? BE HONEST PLEASE

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
No to the 90's. I think it is beautiful. I understand seeing other things and wanting that but if you love it then love it! I do understand your feelings . . . from time to time I see halos everywhere and they look so beautiful but then I tried one on and it didn't feel like me. Do you understand what I am saying. Your ring is very beautiful and very blingy!
9.gif
Enjoy it
30.gif

woobug02

Ideal_Rock
Yes I totally understand :) I was loving the solitare and have been looking but was kinda afraid I may miss my bling... My sister came in town last weekend from Houston and saw my ring for the first time.... She said it is really pretty but seriously.... Go back to Classic
7.gif
Now just for FYI she still has her yellow gold band with her flower cluster on top from 1989.... She said that I needed to go to a 3 stone or solitare with a diamond band....

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Woo,
Sister''s can be so mean sometimes and it is usually because they are jealous. What does your daughter say? To me, honestly it looks beautiful.

woobug02

Ideal_Rock
My daughter''s all say WOW Mom that is HUGE!!!! One is 21, 17, 15...... They are afraid i would miss my bling and want more bands ....hehehehehehe ...... My boss... who is a man...silly.....said wow that is a beauty.... My sister told him I need to tame it down, I am passed that flash ....hehehehehe... after she left he said you shouldn''t listen to her ....that is a killer ring :) hehehe

I just don''t want to look like I am trying to hard.... I have great center and wonder if a simple setting would make it look huge :)

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 6/14/2007 5:29:44 PM
Author: woobug02
My daughter's all say WOW Mom that is HUGE!!!! One is 21, 17, 15...... They are afraid i would miss my bling and want more bands ....hehehehehehe ...... My boss... who is a man...silly.....said wow that is a beauty.... My sister told him I need to tame it down, I am passed that flash ....hehehehehe... after she left he said you shouldn't listen to her ....that is a killer ring :) hehehe

I just don't want to look like I am trying to hard.... I have great center and wonder if a simple setting would make it look huge :)

Well if you wonder. . . I would go to a store and try on an already set 1.5 or 1.75 diamond to just see how you feel before you make a change you regret. Hope those thoughts help. See everyone loves your ring and your sis is probably envious that is why she said that super mean thing. I bet your daughters know you best and they love it!!!

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
Very nice! Happy birthday!!!

cutes814

Brilliant_Rock
happy belated birthday woo! what a beautiful bday gift!!!

Sundial

Ideal_Rock
Your new band is just gorgeous! Happy belated birthday (my anniversary is the same day)!!! And for what it is worth I think your new setting from Lynn B is absolutely stunning and different and to me it doesn''t make your diamond look small at all. In my opinion it is all about the total bling factor not just the center stone.

divergrrl

Ideal_Rock
wooooo, you crack me up with all your "woooin". You sound like a hoot.

Love your new bling, happy birthday!

whenharrymetsally

Shiny_Rock
Happy Belated Birthday Woo! I love channel set bands!! Its simple and elegant!
36.gif

Diamond*Dana

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Happy Birthday Woo! Your new band (and the others) is beautiful!

woobug02

Ideal_Rock
woooooooooooooooooooo :) You guys are the best !!!! I am loving my new ring... YAY!!!! Thank you soo much for all of the wonderful comments

dianne

Brilliant_Rock
Happy Belated Birthday! Your ring looks fantastic!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results