shape
carat
color
clarity

My best eBay find yet!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

K9

Brilliant_Rock
AWESOME - super deal! I hope when you get it all cleaned up you''ll have to pose more pics!

akmiss

Brilliant_Rock
What an AMAZING ring! I would be willing to pay soooo much more than $150 for a gorgeous BK setting...... Congratulations and please keep us updated
36.gif

platinumrock

Ideal_Rock
A big CONGRATS to such an awesome find on Ebay!!! A $150 ring that turned out to be a Beverly K is just priceless. I''ve found some treasures on Ebay as well and I believe that if you look hard enough and do your research, you will find some fantastic deals. Yayyy for you!
36.gif

I think your current stone will look stunning in your BK setting. Any local jeweler should be able to modify the prongs to make it fit.

Please post pics when you have it reset!

vintagelover229

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I am super jealous! LUCKY! LOL! What a great find! My beverly K is going to cost me 1350 in WG and 1750 in platinum...maybe I should be hunting down ebay...I could save a lotta dough! LOL! I agree with the the other poster that me MUST SEE PICS OF THIS RESET!
36.gif
30.gif
31.gif

sukiisukii

Shiny_Rock
thanks again everyone! I am going to talk to the jeweler again tomorrow and see whether they can redo delicate double prongs. DH wants me to keep it like Beverly k intended as other members here agree so hopefully they will be able to pull it off. I work for a jewelry manufacturer so I also save a ton on labor charges. I will keep you guys posted and post pics of the ring when ready :) stay tuned!!!

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 1/31/2009 8:02:52 PM
Author: LaurenThePartier
Wow, that is one HECK of a steal, and it''s just gorgeous!!!! Congraulations!!
ditto, that is great!!!

sukiisukii

Shiny_Rock
Sorry for disappearing for a long but I am back with good news! I decided to go with double prongs on the setting and I got the ring back today and i am sooooo excited! the ring is sooooo pretty!!! My baby looks right at home in its new setting. The jeweler did a very good job with the double prongs, it has a barely there effect.

I am at work right now and will not be home tonight therefore I will not be able to post pictures until tomorrow night, but I PROMISE that I will get them on as soon as I am home. Thanks again for sharing my excitement! Hopefully this wil be my LAST reset for this stone
emteeth.gif
I think I am in love
30.gif

Now... on to my next project, I need a vintage band to go with the ring. I am thinking... milgrain, micropave, with engraving on two sides...
31.gif

snlee

Ideal_Rock
That''s great news! I can''t wait to see pictures!

cellentani

Ideal_Rock
Oh yeah, I remember seeing this original post. I''ll be looking for your pics tonight!!!

omieluv

Ideal_Rock
What a great ebay find! I second the colored stone idea for this setting, if your diamond does not work out.

AmberGretchen

Ideal_Rock
I''m so glad that worked out with your stone - can''t wait to see pics!!

bee*

Super_Ideal_Rock
Can''t wait to see pics!! You got it for such a great price-wow!!

sukiisukii

Shiny_Rock
As promised... my 1.74 brilliant in the Beverly K halo, worn with a vintage 18k thin band on my finger size 4.75
emteeth.gif
I LOVE IT!!

BKC6.JPG

sukiisukii

Shiny_Rock
ok last one - thanks for looking
26.gif
hope everyone finds something amazing on ebay
35.gif

Maisie

Super_Ideal_Rock
What an amazing find!! I am thrilled for you! It looks so beautiful
30.gif
30.gif

platinumrock

Ideal_Rock
Oh my gosh, it came out gorgeous!!! Your stone looks so perfect in its new setting, as if they were created together. And your band complements the whole set nicely. What an awesome setting for an unbelievable price!

It certainly was meant to be.
37.gif

Congrats again!!
36.gif

luv2sparkle

Ideal_Rock
Premium
wow that is a great find and a perfect fit! That was made for just for you! I am so glad it all worked out for you. Congratulations, I bet your DH is thrilled, cuz
you saved him a bundle!

kcoursolle

Super_Ideal_Rock
It looks fantastic and beatiful! I just can''t believe the killer deal you got on that setting!!!

Fly Girl

Ideal_Rock
Gorgeous ring. Glad everything worked out so well for you!
36.gif

BeachRunner

Brilliant_Rock
It''s just stunning
30.gif

I can NOT believe you got that setting for what you did! Congrats
36.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results